Question for Black Men

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
As a cuckold my focus has always been on my wife and the pleasure she gets from being with black men. However, over the years this has given me the opportunity and great privilege to suck three different black cocks! One of them was a long term lover of my wife and I was given the privilege of cleaning and sucking his dick several times. (He never seemed interested in talking to me about it. And basically just ignored me as I showed him the respect he deserved! That is why I never asked him anything about it for fear of him taking this opportunity away.) As I said, my main focus has always been on my wife as her cuckold, but I really do feel honored to suck a black mans cock. So, with all that said this is my question. Is there an acceptable way to offer this service to a black man? Letting him know that nothing is required of him. It is not even necessary he acknowledge my presence, simply relax and enjoy. (For the record, I am the one who will say thank you both before and after.)

Attachments

• respect.png
    respect.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
As a cuckold my focus has always been on my wife and the pleasure she gets from being with black men. However, over the years this has given me the opportunity and great privilege to suck three different black cocks! One of them was a long term lover of my wife and I was given the privilege of cleaning and sucking his dick several times. (He never seemed interested in talking to me about it. And basically just ignored me as I showed him the respect he deserved! That is why I never asked him anything about it for fear of him taking this opportunity away.) As I said, my main focus has always been on my wife as her cuckold, but I really do feel honored to suck a black mans cock. So, with all that said this is my question. Is there an acceptable way to offer this service to a black man? Letting him know that nothing is required of him. It is not even necessary he acknowledge my presence, simply relax and enjoy. (For the record, I am the one who will say thank you both before and after.)
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

One more question for black men. Does it bother you or make you uncomfortable to be around cuckolds who consider themselves below you? And are willing to serve you? I never act "submissive" personally, I simply treat my wife's boy friend with the same attentive respect I treat her with. I get him a ******* refill if he needs one, he sits in "my" chair when he visit. Things like that. And while I do not say it personally my wife lets them know that I will do what they tell me to do. We have only been with four black men and only one long term enough to get comfortable with these things. He was fine with it and we were friends, I simply deferred to him as the superior alpha male and stayed in my place as the cuckold male. I think this is the natural design for the relationships but I can understand that some men may not feel comfortable with this. I would welcome any black man thoughts on the subject. Thanks,

One more question for black men. Does it bother you or make you uncomfortable to be around cuckolds who consider themselves below you? And are willing to serve you? I never act "submissive" personally, I simply treat my wife's boy friend with the same attentive respect I treat her with. I get him a ******* refill if he needs one, he sits in "my" chair when he visit. Things like that. And while I do not say it personally my wife lets them know that I will do what they tell me to do. We have only been with four black men and only one long term enough to get comfortable with these things. He was fine with it and we were friends, I simply deferred to him as the superior alpha male and stayed in my place as the cuckold male. I think this is the natural design for the relationships but I can understand that some men may not feel comfortable with this. I would welcome any black man thoughts on the subject. Thanks,
so nice.........

Back