Question For ALL Hot Wives

It was my husbands idea. I was against the idea at first. After a few months of coaxing by my husband I decided to try it. I told him it would only be a one time thing. However my opinion quickly changed after our first meeting. I never felt such pleasure before and met him again the very next weekend. I am still playing with him 7 years later.

It was my husbands idea. He wanted me to try Hotwife thing for years, I was VERY reluctant and really did not want to go there. About six or seven years ago I finally relented and gave in to his desire to have me date other men. My first three boyfriends were white, the last one lasting for over two years. Last April (2017) I had my first BBC, by May I had a black boyfriend that I see at least once a week. I hate to say it but my Husband was right, I LOVE BBC, it IS different and better. I wish I had started in this lifestyle 20 years ago!

Last edited:
so your husband was your childhood sweetheart? did you start with his friends or strangers?

We started dating as teenagers in college and he was the first guy I had sex with. One evening, after a few drinks one of his roommates seduced me. Oh what a difference. I did not know sex could be so good. By the end of the semester I had sex with all three of his roommates. The rest as they say is history.

Ours was a mutual decision. He knew that I had been into BBC before we met. Whenever he wanted to get met turned on, all he had to do was tell me a 'story' about me having sex with a BBC guy. After we'd been married 15 years, his sex drive started to go down (along with his penis size) and we decided I'd start 'playing' with black guys. At first it was only a couple of times a year with him always watching. Now it's a lot more often and he's only there occasionally.

Back