Question for all bbc

I've known some couples where the husband did the online searching. I can appreciate it as a fantasy as well as 'working up the courage' to really talk to her about. Most of the time I enjoy an intellectual conversation with someone new trying to gain insight but Mr. "I know she'll never do it" gets no respect or conversation with me again. The fakes and masturbaters I can't stand and the ones that approach as if they are going to make me do something with MY dick make me think of doing things you DON'T get out of jail for.

Who did I miss?

Just curious how you feel when you see a sexy woman in an avatar and open the profile only to find it is a white male. Not a couple, just a male.

It's some BS and couples as well. A lot of dudes claim to be couples just cause he married and the wife has no idea or does not use the site. If you have a woman in the pic, I expect to be chatting with a woman. So it's one of the first things I ask when a "couple" hits me up. Is this the husband or the wife...

Sorry, I dont like talking to dudes.

It screams gay and bisexual and bullshit ! That's actually a shitty, dishonest and weirdo behaviour. I have noticed there are gay men who use pictures of women or their unaware wives and unaware gf as bait on this site, which is very disrespectful for those late.
That what upsets me the most is when those guys get in touch with me while my profile specifies that I'm straight and only interested in women !
The thing I don't understand is why they don't just go to a exclusive gay site to find a gay ass dude instead of bothering and waste their time tricking people. Seems like they got no life lol.
Seriously, I'm beggining to think there are many mentally ill people here.....

Last edited:
It's some BS and couples as well. A lot of dudes claim to be couples just cause he married and the wife has no idea or does not use the site. If you have a woman in the pic, I expect to be chatting with a woman. So it's one of the first things I ask when a "couple" hits me up. Is this the husband or the wife...

Sorry, I dont like talking to dudes.
It screams gay and bisexual and bullshit ! That's actually a shitty, dishonest and weirdo behaviour. I have noticed there are gay men who use pictures of women or their unaware wives and unaware gf as bait on this site, which is very disrespectful for those late.
That what upsets me the most is when those guys get in touch with me while my profile specifies that I'm straight and only interested in women !
The thing I don't understand is why they don't just go to a exclusive gay site to find a gay ass dude instead of bothering and waste their time tricking people. Seems like they got no life lol.
Seriously, I'm beggining to think there are many mentally ill people here.....

TRUTH and TRUTH.

especially the 'mental illness' part lol

Someone here wrote a thread likening this to other social media like 'Facebook' for example, but I beg to differ.
This place is unlike ANY other social media outlet I've encountered, especially for a lifestyle website.

The level of deception displayed here is ridiculous. IMHO it's just trying to be too many things for too many people and all of it tends to ******* over.

In the classic sense, Interracial and Black/White means black men for white women. DONE.

I'm just seeing so much BS and too many ppl trying to define what is or isn't the Lifestyle.

Fortunately, there are just enough ppl I like here to keep me coming back. :cool:

Just curious how you feel when you see a sexy woman in an avatar and open the profile only to find it is a white male. Not a couple, just a male.
It happens all to often...either they claim or pretend to be females/couples or just overall fakes. Trying to get hard on bbc .

Betray , that is one the biggest problems in this kind of site , many fake couples with fantasies and many GUY man pretending to be females , shame .

Well I'm the male 1/2 of a couple and I post 99% of the stuff online. We are a real couple. we are just not into 1 night stands. She prefers to have a steady so we turn down a lot of request we get.
So I guess that all the fakes also hurt us real couples too where the hubby does most of the posting

Back