Question about what makes a woman a BBC slut or whore

When a BBC is like a sexual magnet 🧲🍆 to her. When the thought of seeing it, touching is, tasting it, and being fucked, stretched, and filled by it just makes her horny and wet 💦. When BBC is like a magical 🪄 power that makes their legs just spread open 👐 and invite it in. When having a BBC is the key to making her do all kinds of naughty and freaky sex acts.

When a BBC is like a sexual magnet 🧲🍆 to her. When the thought of seeing it, touching is, tasting it, and being fucked, stretched, and filled by it just makes her horny and wet 💦. When BBC is like a magical 🪄 power that makes their legs just spread open 👐 and invite it in. When having a BBC is the key to making her do all kinds of naughty and freaky sex acts.
Oh yes! That is what happens! Always

It looks like if you're a white married to a white man a you have sex with more than one black man you're a slut. Next question if you're a white married woman married to a white man and limit your sex to one black man only what are you?

I became a whore for black cock from my first black fucking which was so very intense , from having my first vaginal orgasm while he fucked me harder and deeper than any white cock before him. Giving me continual orgasms before he ejaculated deep in my unprotected vagina causing me to have a massive orgasm squirting juices over his balls

Last edited:
I became a whore for black cock from my first black sexual experience , having my first vaginal orgasm while he fucked me harder and deeper than any white cock before him. Giving me continual orgasms before he ejaculated deep in my vagina causing me to have a massive orgasm squirting juices over his balls
I guess my question is if you are married to a black man and are exclusive to him does that make you a whore. A example is if I like a certain d rink above others because i love that taste does that make me a whore for that d rink. I understand the attraction and unbridled desire that BBC would bring to you but to me the term whore usually means multiple sex partners or spreading for anyone. In days of old when knights were bold the term was commonly used on women of ill repute.

I guess my question is if you are married to a black man and are exclusive to him does that make you a whore.
That would be called monogamy and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
As there is nothing wrong if a married couple wishes to include a 2nd male in their own sexual activities as it would be called swinging.
More likely to be defined a slut or whore when she is married to one man and having random sex with multiple other males and there's nothing wrong there as it is defined as "none of your business".

I wish people would stop using the term "whore" and "slut" as a degrogatory term.
Why is it that a guy who screws a lot of girls is a "stud" or a "Bull" and a girl who goes with who she wants is a whore or slut but those terms are regarded as a bad thing?
I agree with you 100% about how hypocritical it is for people to think highly of a stud but a slut is thought of as a low life piece of trash. but some of us use the word Slut with the same intent as meaning a Lady we should be Proud of.

unbelievable that this could happen to my wife .
But it would be hot as hell - if someone could break through her shell .

If a white woman is faithful and married to a black man and he does not share her is she a BBC slut?
Obviously not.

I wish people would stop using the term "whore" and "slut" as a degrogatory term.
Why is it that a guy who screws a lot of girls is a "stud" or a "Bull" and a girl who goes with who she wants is a whore or slut but those terms are regarded as a bad thing?
Well, if screwing a lot of girls makes a guy a "Bull" then screwing a lot of guys will make a girl what? A "Cow"?
my guess is that there are more Women who would rather redefine and transform the term "slut" into something positive ("ethical slut") and proudly own it as a title than being called a cow. - just a thought.

Back