Question about Memphis

IMG_5534.JPG IMG_5535.JPG Hello. Wife and I are probably going to Memphis, later this week or sometime next week. We're looking to enjoy are selves, and meet a black gentleman for the wife. We're wanting to meet a clean nice BBC for wife's first time. My question is. Is Beale street a good place, to meet black guys. And to have a good time

Sorry. I also wanted to mention Nashville. She would like to go there. I'm just looking for any advice or knowledge on the two areas about meeting black gentlemen

View attachment 1133987 View attachment 1133988 Hello. Wife and I are probably going to Memphis, later this week or sometime next week. We're looking to enjoy are selves, and meet a black gentleman for the wife. We're wanting to meet a clean nice BBC for wife's first time. My question is. Is Beale street a good place, to meet black guys. And to have a good time
She won't have a problem finding a guy to play with anywhere! I just left the area this past weekend. Wish I was in the area the same time you guys are!

View attachment 1133987 View attachment 1133988 Hello. Wife and I are probably going to Memphis, later this week or sometime next week. We're looking to enjoy are selves, and meet a black gentleman for the wife. We're wanting to meet a clean nice BBC for wife's first time. My question is. Is Beale street a good place, to meet black guys. And to have a good time
Ill be in memphis the 12th - 13th! We should plan to link up

Back