question about first bull

Bellaazz. More dominant. Or more assertive ? Smile. Amazing how women change when they find something they like. Like freetoos or pringles or chocolate chip cookies. Smile

Bellaazz. More dominant. Or more assertive ? Smile. Amazing how women change when they find something they like. Like freetoos or pringles or chocolate chip cookies. Smile
Haha. Actually I stand corrected. More assertive. She needs a more assertive lover and I am just not that way so it wasn't a good fit for us. However her bull is very assertive (and dominant) which she loves and needs sexually and she is now much more assertive with me, which I also need. Win, win, win

Yes ...what I love most ... well maybe not most ... but seems to be so typical after BBC .. is the women are so sexually
assertive ..if not even aggressive .. White cock or black cock ... they want more sex .. and no condoms either .
They want that semen inside them . Always good for us guys ....if we can stay with them ... haha ... then "help" becomes welcome ... haha

Yes ...what I love most ... well maybe not most ... but seems to be so typical after BBC .. is the women are so sexually
assertive ..if not even aggressive .. White cock or black cock ... they want more sex .. and no condoms either .
They want that semen inside them . Always good for us guys ....if we can stay with them ... haha ... then "help" becomes welcome ... haha
Yes EXACTLY ! The first time, she felt a bit guilty the next morning but when I explained it was the hottest thing I ever saw, she admitted it was the best sex by far she ever had and she wanted more. He came over a couple days later and did her for about 2 hours in every position. After that, she was very assertive, told me she wanted to fuck him only and I would need to get off in other ways. Now she controls when and how I am allowed to cum and enjoys that control VERY much

wife is getting close and wanted some insight. I know this place might be biased but would it be better for her to have a white or black bull first?
would her having a black bull first be too much since shes never gone black?...........please explain your reasoning-thanks

forget about black or white or whatever for the moment. find someone that knows what they're doing, and more importantly, knows how to engage with the two of you in a personable and respectful way. look for someone with lots of experience with new couples.

Absolutely what Noreen says here. Needs to have someone that will bring her along slowly at a pace she is comfortable with. Nothing to far out at first. As time goes by this will become normal, comfortable, and very very pleasureable for her. Then you need to have your backup plan ready

Absolutely what Noreen says here. Needs to have someone that will bring her along slowly at a pace she is comfortable with. Nothing to far out at first. As time goes by this will become normal, comfortable, and very very pleasureable for her. Then you need to have your backup plan ready
what do you mean by back up plan??

Most "newbie" white husbands ( to IR ) really dont know what they are starting . Some are more prepared than others .
It all looks "hot" until the wife leaves with her black stud ... and doesnt come back .
Couples need to communicate and establish rules and an agreement on what is ok and what is not .
Husbands need to enter this with eyes wide open

wife is getting close and wanted some insight. I know this place might be biased but would it be better for her to have a white or black bull first?
would her having a black bull first be too much since shes never gone black?...........please explain your reasoning-thanks

I can only attest to the situation as it relates to my wife & I. Neither of us would ever suggest to anyone that they should, or should not, adapt to any specific life style regardless of what they may have in mind. Adhering to the subject matter however, I will say this. Via a little background to our situation, here's where we were and where we went. In my initial teen years I had an experience that left me with this vision (fantasy) of a black guy making out with a white girl. Later, after I married, this fantasy carried over to our marriage bed. As a side note, the first time I suggested to my then still new bride if she'd like to try a black one, I slept in the spare bedroom for the night, plus the Artic Air permeated our house for a week or more, and it was mid-summer! Anyway, with much friendly persuasion over many months, Pam eventually began to accept my little fantasy for what it was, a fantasy. She eventually even played along! We had been married almost nine years and were attending a cocktail party when, very surprisingly, met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. He happens to be black. The next night, after the three of us had been out for a nice dinner and some club hopping, we ended up back at our hotel suite for a night cap. As they say, and we've enunciated more fully about that elsewhere on this site, the rest is history. Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam!

Was it about colour? Somewhat perhaps. I personally feel however that it had more to do with my wife being in the right place at the right time with the right guy! If any one of those elements were absent I'm confident nothing would have had happened. I'll be the first to admit however, Edwin, being black, laying between Pam's white outstretched legs, pounding her sweet wet swollen hot horny white pussy with that black monstrosity of manhood of his, surely added to the overall excitement of the event. It did then and it still does! I also think had Edwin been white, the whole event, if it were to happen at all, it would have had been an anticlimactic.

how did your wife and the marriage change?
Well, really the only thing that changed was the sex. Instead of us having sex like every other month, they were fucking 2 or 3 times a week. SHe has mentioned to me that she loves me even more for letting her have what she needs and for me, there is a LOT less pressure worrying about if she is going to cheat on me behind my back. Id much rather have it right in front of me. Who knew I would enjoy watching them so much ?

Back