Queestion for Clubbing women....

& couples.

I am a senior citizen who went to clubs in the 70s & 80s.(disco era)

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of pictures of mostly young women in clubs, everywhere.

Some of these pictures are xxx rated. I see women in various stages of undress, dancing provocatively, while being groped & more. There are guys getting their dicks sucked on a dance floor or in a dark corner.

Is this behavior typical in today's clubs?

I have never, personally, seen anything like that, in person.

The most we ever did was rub a hard-on against a dance partner, or grab her ass. That's it.

I can see now, that i was born 45 years too early.

How much of this groping & having sex on a dance floor, or in public actually, actually happen?

It may depend on where you are. You may see all of that in Miami, NYC or 'Frisco, but Texas is bit more conservative. I've seen and engaged in provocative dancing, groping and rubbing and sucked more then a few dicks in a dark corner or at a booth/table but I haven't seen open sex on the dance floor of any kind.
I love disco and that era. Wish I could have experienced it.

It may depend on where you are. You may see all of that in Miami, NYC or 'Frisco, but Texas is bit more conservative. I've seen and engaged in provocative dancing, groping and rubbing and sucked more then a few dicks in a dark corner or at a booth/table but I haven't seen open sex on the dance floor of any kind.
I love disco and that era. Wish I could have experienced it.
i am from the disco era. it was fun, but i never saw anything other than close dancing on any dance floor.

Like you I'm older. Only experienced it here in the USA one time. FAT Tuesday New Orleans in the 80's . Out of the country more frequent to see topless. What you see is i think mostly posed. I say that because of regulations . I know where my brother owned a bar he could not even have topless bartenders without special permits. Even the topless dancers were not allowed to serve drinks without being covered. Allowing customers to get naked he said could cost him his ******* licenses.

Like you I'm older. Only experienced it here in the USA one time. FAT Tuesday New Orleans in the 80's . Out of the country more frequent to see topless. What you see is i think mostly posed. I say that because of regulations . I know where my brother owned a bar he could not even have topless bartenders without special permits. Even the topless dancers were not allowed to serve drinks without being covered. Allowing customers to get naked he said could cost him his ******* licenses.
yes. in the US, laws vary from state to state. what is allowable in one state is not allowed in another. in NY, women won the right to go topless in public back in the 70s. the judge that ruled on the case was Herman Walz(if i remember back 50 years). ity was a bunch of women called the Topfree 7 that sued the state.

I think it depends on the women. Lucky enough to have been in relationships with several girls who wore very little in clubs. Not just short skirts or see-through dresses, but like a black business suit jacket, black heels, black stockings and black thong. It was ruder than being naked but you could see pretty much everything anyway. They always got hit on and always got groped. That was when the 80 fashion for gym bunny clothing was fashionable, so there was a lot of slkin-tight Lycra involved as well. Good times

yes, i agree. however, i am interested in behavior a little less formal than something that requires a permit. i mean discreetly after a few too many drinks or a few tokes.

i'm a bit surprised about the lack of participation in the thread. with all the hot, & adventurous, wives on this site i thought this would do better.

there are hundreds of posts, in other threads, describing this behavior.

i thought this would be a good place for the wives to give a little more detail than you see in a short post in other threads.

thank you all who participated. i appreciate that.

& couples.

I am a senior citizen who went to clubs in the 70s & 80s.(disco era)

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of pictures of mostly young women in clubs, everywhere.

Some of these pictures are xxx rated. I see women in various stages of undress, dancing provocatively, while being groped & more. There are guys getting their dicks sucked on a dance floor or in a dark corner.

Is this behavior typical in today's clubs?

I have never, personally, seen anything like that, in person.

The most we ever did was rub a hard-on against a dance partner, or grab her ass. That's it.

I can see now, that i was born 45 years too early.

How much of this groping & having sex on a dance floor, or in public actually, actually happen?
married...72yo....disco era is GONE

There are clubs for swingers or for hot wives and there is complete freedom of choice of clothes for a woman, my wife and I go to such clubs and she can be dressed, from a long dress with a slit to the thigh, showing stockings, to a transparent blouse with a miniskirt or stickers on the nipples and corporal panties with the same stockings

There are clubs for swingers or for hot wives and there is complete freedom of choice of clothes for a woman, my wife and I go to such clubs and she can be dressed, from a long dress with a slit to the thigh, showing stockings, to a transparent blouse with a miniskirt or stickers on the nipples and corporal panties with the same stockings
Corporal punishment 😁

It sounds like you might be interpreting pictures from from sites like Dancing Bear as real. In our inexperience it's not very common to see women topless or engaged in sexual activity on a dance floor. You'd occasiibally see girls flash especially during nights out on mardi gras but outside of that only a handful of times during the hundreds of times out at a club

I was going to clubs in the mid 2000s, because that's my Era. I personally participated in sexual activity once on the dance floor, and that was at a gay bar. Actually, I only ever went to gay bars😂 I saw some other lewd behavior one other instance on the actual dance floor. Everything else I saw was either in the restrooms, or in the alleys by the clubs. Even if you're ******* and on whatever you might be at the time, most people have a little respect and try to keep it a little private. Me? I was just at a low point in my life and didn't care about anything.

Back