Queen of spades tattoos

Just like me. Do you think most people in public know what that means?
I don’t think so and I have worn them to work without a comment or a leering glance. Even the black women I work with didn’t bat an eye. It wasn’t hidden at all either. I was hoping someone would comment, then realized what I would do if they did. Being that my husband wasn’t there! Ooops

If she's a QOS she should not want to have anything to do with white dick, except for...maybe... your's , on account of the fact your her husband.
There is nothing a Woman should or should not do apart from what she wants and chooses to do! This lifestyle is about (sexual) freedom and empowerment, and not about oppression by imposing rules on an individual or a group of people, especially (but not only) when it comes to Women and Black people - societies have had their misconceptions there already.

She was ready to get it until somebody told her it meant black only and she's not prepared to give up white cock entirely (mostly me). I told her it just means she's a black cock slut, not black exclusive but it planted the seed of doubt.
Yes, my Hotwife is not Black ONLY, but certainly prefers Black Men as extramarital friends.

She got a permanent QoS on her right breast after we were married last year, but flashed it at a Black Man for the first time at the Badd Kitty last Saturday... loving it!

Yes, my Hotwife is not Black ONLY, but certainly prefers Black Men as extramarital friends.

She got a permanent QoS on her right breast after we were married last year, but flashed it at a Black Man for the first time at the Badd Kitty last Saturday... loving it!
We go to the Badd Kitty club sometimes, maybe we will see you there.

Back