Queen of spades tattoos

My wife is thinking about it too, but she's unsure of design and placement.

So first start out with the temporary tat's and see where she wants it. I recently got gf a few (they come in packages) and she's put them on but only wears it around the house. This is a slow procedure. I'm trying to get her to wear it when we go out in public. So far, she's put them on her chest and ankle. Putting one on her butt is kind of a waste if you ask me. I don't want her to get a real one because I dislike any permanent tattoo's on women.

Like others said, it is not meant to be used by men. Also it could be interpreted mistakenly. There is the not-so-well-known "jack of Spades" (joS), but that is intended for (gay) men to show their interest in Black men.

If you like to express your connection with both your wife and this particular adult lifestyle, my recommendation to you will be to maybe use a short writing along the lines of...

"I :blackheart: my :qos:"

...instead.

Regards.

i have seen JOS in bi men - to show a preference for Black cock
also on cuckolds but 100% agree a QOS should not be on a male ever

Not everyone who knows will tell you. ;)

i think it is rather well-known by Black men who have a particular interest in white Women and who are actively seeking to date them from online dating platforms and web forums; probably not so well-known by those who don`t invest much time being on the internet, though.

ImO we shouldn`t underestimate the factor that the word gets spread easily. Consider a situation where an unaware Black man gets together with a woman who has her QoS tattoo on display. There might be a point where he asks her about the tat or where the woman tells him about its meaning without being asked. i`d bet the odds are very good that he will tell his male Black friends about the incident. ;)

If you want to be recognized as the Queen of Spades you are, you`ll better spread the word in order to help make it better known by those addressed. And show it in public as much as you can, at least at times it seems appropriate to do so. jm2ct`s

i stick to what i said before...

:)

My ex used to put on a visible temp QOS tattoo on the side of here tit
but she would also wear a anklet that said BBC Slut - and a choaker that said slave, when we where out of town and looking for BBC
Honestly we struck out a lot more times then we where sucessful

Back