Queen of spades tattoos

Does a QoS tat indicate black preference or black only?
It is intended for Women to show their interest in sexual relations with Black men. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like the lesbian ring is used by bisexual Women as well, the QoS is used in the same way - as a sign, not a badge. Its mere purpose is to show Black men a Woman is open to "getting involved" with them, instead of a statement of being part of some "specialized community". ;)

It is intended for Women to show their interest in sexual relations with Black men. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like the lesbian ring is used by bisexual Women as well, the QoS is used in the same way - as a sign, not a badge. Its mere purpose is to show Black men a Woman is open to "getting involved" with them, instead of a statement of being part of some "specialized community". ;)
Thanks, hopefully this answer will reassure her enough to consider getting one. She already has some temps for when she goes out.

This is by far the most accurate description I have herd.

She was ready to get it until somebody told her it meant black only and she's not prepared to give up white cock entirely (mostly me). I told her it just means she's a black cock slut, not black exclusive but it planted the seed of doubt.
If she's a QOS she should not want to have anything to do with white dick, except for...maybe... your's , on account of the fact your her husband.

Back