Queen of Spades or ******* of the Castle?

What is your cuckold dynamic like?

• I prefer feeling as if my wife controls the situation and humiliates me and my small dick!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I rather feel the humiliation comes from the bull who is fucking my sweet no longer innocent wife.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Best of both worlds, I like it best when both my wife and her lover humiliate me!

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
I know there is no single cuckold type or way of living the life, it is what you both like and how you live it that matters.

But while I try to find material online for either ideas or just simply trying to get off I find most of what the cucks like are for their wives to become dominant and humiliate them.

I instead prefer for my wife to remain loving and caring but unable to control herself when it comes to fucking her black lover.

As far as the humiliation, it's so hard to find actual black bulls displaying their dominance by humiliating the cuck and letting it be known to the cuck, wife and whoever is watching the video that he can do whatever he wants. He's won, he got the girl, the sex, the big dick and the admiration of the sissy cuck.

I know there is no single cuckold type or way of living the life, it is what you both like and how you live it that matters.

But while I try to find material online for either ideas or just simply trying to get off I find most of what the cucks like are for their wives to become dominant and humiliate them.

I instead prefer for my wife to remain loving and caring but unable to control herself when it comes to fucking her black lover.

As far as the humiliation, it's so hard to find actual black bulls displaying their dominance by humiliating the cuck and letting it be known to the cuck, wife and whoever is watching the video that he can do whatever he wants. He's won, he got the girl, the sex, the big dick and the admiration of the sissy cuck.
Is the person in the avatar a tranny?

Cross dresser, yes, tranny, no, just a sissy playing dress up, high out of my mind...I photoshop a lot of pictures too. Just another fetish.

I will add a new entry to the poll, as in both should be an option based on your input, thanks!

Back