Queen of spades late 20's Minnesota hotwife hoping to find new bull(s)

Hey everybody! I'm 26, married hotwife from Minnesota...unfortunately my current bulls wife found out about us causing us to have to break up. He was absolutely amazing and I would love to meet a big strong black bull with an amazing big cock, that loves kissing and making love.....creating that deeper bond😘🥰😍 Love all things naughty and kinky, very submissive for my bull 🙏🙏 Let's see if we hit it off together ❤️

Hey everybody! I'm 26, married hotwife from Minnesota...unfortunately my current bulls wife found out about us causing us to have to break up. He was absolutely amazing and I would love to meet a big strong black bull with an amazing big cock, that loves kissing and making love.....creating that deeper bond😘🥰😍 Love all things naughty and kinky, very submissive for my bull 🙏🙏 Let's see if we hit it off together ❤️
Man...why in the fuck he let her find out ? Or didnt make her accept him being a bull ? Im married too...and we def have that understanding...im a bull for white wives. Period.

Let's get something going😊

Back