Alpha-cuck DFW looking for new Queen of Spades to spoil 👸🏼🧎🏻‍♂️

Rocko26

Male
From
TX, US
DALLAS TX. Well groomed bachelor 40yo alpha-cuck/ stag here. Looking for queen/vixen/(future hotwife) or LTR. I’ve been in this fetish/lifestyle my whole adult life. I have experienced all types of “sharing” my lover you possibly imagine. I love it all. So I am experienced and not someone thinking in fantasy. I have no limits on how you like to explore your vixen side. The higher you raise the bar the more I become obsessed with my Queen. My last LTR the sexual sharing was BBCSLUT aka Queen of Spades which I enjoyed a lot. We made many gangbang videos and all great experiences. I’m hoping this site will connect me to a new Queen of Spades… I love bad bitches that’s my problem. Sounds cheesy but it’s true. I carry NO baggage. No ******* or crazy ex’s lingering in the shadows. DDF.

DALLAS TX. Well groomed bachelor 40yo alpha-cuck/ stag here. Looking for queen/vixen/(future hotwife) or LTR. I’ve been in this fetish/lifestyle my whole adult life. I have experienced all types of “sharing” my lover you possibly imagine. I love it all. So I am experienced and not someone thinking in fantasy. I have no limits on how you like to explore your vixen side. The higher you raise the bar the more I become obsessed with my Queen. My last LTR the sexual sharing was BBCSLUT aka Queen of Spades which I enjoyed a lot. We made many gangbang videos and all great experiences. I’m hoping this site will connect me to a new Queen of Spades… I love bad bitches that’s my problem. Sounds cheesy but it’s true. I carry NO baggage. No ******* or crazy ex’s lingering in the shadows. DDF.

Attachments

• 589345D6-1DB0-4B49-9761-ACF815286D16.jpeg
    589345D6-1DB0-4B49-9761-ACF815286D16.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 194
I would love to meet you❤️you sound like a lot of fun!

So.

Back