QOS Queen of Spades tattoo, apparel and jewelry pics (real and fake ok)

bdsmlr-466859-cSp2VetISn.jpg
@bluewatergirl and I go back a decade now. One of my OG dirty friends and still my fave

bdsmlr-466859-z8BXATXIHe.jpg

bdsmlr-466859-R8d9MRq2sc.jpg

bdsmlr-466859-OU9ULdsFFd.jpg

bdsmlr-466859-OTyUPCxtOk.jpg

bdsmlr-466859-9TCsmz7ojE.jpg

bdsmlr-466859-EmI2SZudyA.jpg

bdsmlr-466859-j3Evgh3MxB.jpg
You have simply created a Photo Cropped Mess out of all those pics. There is NEVER any need to do that. How many more photos do you intend on damaging and think you wont get sued by someone?

You have simply created a Photo Cropped Mess out of all those pics. There is NEVER any need to do that. How many more photos do you intend on damaging and think you wont get sued by someone?
Is that not his or her right to their interpretation of the photos it’s always a personal choice every one will see things differently👌🏿

All of the amateurs I’ve posted had requested I add the markings to their pics and I’ve only posted the ones who were ok with it. The photo you commented on was spaded at her request. She gave her permission to post it here and elsewhere. That aside I don’t give a fuck about your opinion. If you don’t like it, don’t look at it. Stop being an asshole and move along.

Last edited:
Back