'QOS' or 'I ❤️ BBC' temporary tattoos.

Has many hot wifes used a temporary tattoo while on vacation and what type of reactions did they get?
My wife recently went to Punta Cana, DR for a week with her Bull. She wore a small spade tattoo on her ankle with a small "BBC Only" tattoo on her butt cheek.
All the women at the resort, pool & beach, wore thongs and many on the beach were top less.
The only reactions she received were from other women. Not that she was looking, but no men seem to recognize what it was.
Many women gave her a coy smile. A couple women came up to her while her bf was in the ocean to ask her what it was about, but she felt they knew what it was but wanted to know if her bf was her Bull.
Maybe they know she was taken and did not want to encroach or Dominican Republic was not familiar with this lifestyle.
Sounds like you’re fishing for answers to fit your fantasy. If she went on vacation to a foreign country with another man and wore items known in the LS she didn’t need anyone to validate it.

Sounds like you’re fishing for answers to fit your fantasy. If she went on vacation to a foreign country with another man and wore items known in the LS she didn’t need anyone to validate it.
I guess she wore the tattoos to tantalize or provoke a reaction at the beach and resort. The taboo aspect is an important part of the Lifestyle attraction.

Never needed a tattoo when on vacation as taking my white wife to any Caribbean resort usually results her enjoying many black cocks .

She has had good luck wearing the tattoo and jewelry and getting picked up in clubs and resorts by bbc males.

I had a temporary QS tattoo before going to the Caribbean on a short vacation. My husband and I are a cuckolding couple into interracial meetings only.
We decided to go to the Caribbean to try to enjoy taking our cuckolding a step further with local black men. We decided before we were due to fly out that it would be fun for me to have a the tattoo done plus an anklet.
We booked a tattooist to do the tattoos, we went to his parlour , we had told him what we were interested in, he said he would show us some ideas of those he had done previously.
On the morning of meeting with him I had booked a waxing session with my regular beautician . She gave me a total waxing leaving my lower region totally hairless and smooth.
We arrived at the tattoo parlour the tattooist led us into a back room we explained what we wanted, he handed a book of design’s to my husband and I leaving us to look through it also some photos of those he had actually done for others, showing real people.
He left us for about twenty minutes, then came back in asking if we had found anything we liked ,. I said I think so he asked to show him the ones we were interested in, and where did we want them . I showed him the pictures , they were to be at the top of my pubic bone , starting With Q :qos: S which I could slightly lower my bikini bottom to show it , then from the lower point of the QS heart I wanted an arrow pointing towards my labia crack at the end of the arrow tip only Black cock This way .
He then said not a problem but your pubic area must be hair free and completely smooth. I told him I had been waxed this morning so I’m ready to go ahead with the tattoo if he was , he said it would take him around thirty minutes to do the art work and print it off , he also asked for a 50% deposit to cover his cost if we decided not to go ahead with it.
He explained that I would have to have my lower body naked while he was working on the tattoo on my body. I said that we expected that and that’s why I had a waxing this morning, He had the tattoo design on his computer screen modelled on what looked like a woman’s pubic area that also included Labia with lips open to give a realistic look, then asking if my husband and I if we wanted anything changed . Both my husband and I studied the design saying it looked just what we had wanted. He told my husband and I to go to the back room and that I had to take my skirt and underwear off, lay on my back on the table with my legs slightly parted as he had to measure my pubic area to print the design to the correct size .I became nervous knowing that this man was going to get a totally un obstructed view of not only my pubic area but my open labia giving him a clear view of my vaginal opening which had become quite wet .
He came into the room wearing surgical type gloves and a lazier ruler to take my pubic and labia measure ment
He then printed off the design to the size required on special paper so the Design was the correct way for him to apply over my pubic area .
He came back into the room with the prints I sat up to look at the print, I could see that both he and my husband had erection’s
This in turn turned me on sexually . He then asked if I was ready for the tattoo to be fitted, I said yes he then please close your legs so that your labia lips are almost touching. He said that by doing this when I place the tattoo on you it keeps it looking tight , so unless you in a situation where you just want to flash at someone you don’t show them more than you want.
I did as he said he placed the tattoo in place so the top was just spubi bone saying Q :qos: :qos:

Back