Putting pussy on a pedestal

K

King-Kong

I've heard over and over from white husbands and that they love when their wife is receiving pleasure so much that they are willing to let me give it to her.

I've heard over and over again but I cant really understand this. For a long time I just thought white men are crazy.

I think it has to do with how most black men see women vs how white men do. At a very young age I basically learned all women are hoes. I think white men have a more romantic view. They place their partner on a pedestal like a goddess

Weird how this plays itself out in real life. I think theres a danger of black men buying into this white mentality especially with all the female empowerment crap being pushed by society. My message is ignore the bullshit and stay hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard over and over from white husbands and that they love when their wife is receiving pleasure so much that they are willing to let me give it to her.

I've heard over and over again but I cant really understand this. For a long time I jus thought white me are crazy.

I think it has to do with how most black men see women vs how white men do. At a very young age I basically learned all women are hoes. I think white men have a more romantic view. They place their partner on a pedestal like a goddess

Weird how this plays itself out in real life. I think theres a danger of black men buying into this white mentality especially with all the female empowerment crap being pushed by society. My message is ignore the bullshit and stay hard.
I don't know that we are all hoes for all men, but for the right man at the right time ....
I agree with you that white guys want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us ..... black men want to have sex with us.

I don't know that we are all hoes for all men, but for the right man at the right time ....
I agree with you that white guys want to put us on a pedestal and make love to us ..... black men want to have sex with us.
Yes not all the time you still have a job deal with your ******* ... I didn't mean your all sex workers all the time.

All women even the church going pta mom will happily spreed her legs if the conditions are right. White men tend to think oh my wife would never do that. Bullshit you have no idea oh depraved she can be

I would never choose to play a video game or even spend a night danceing in a club when i can be spending those 6 hours making love to a girl. i have never understood those boys that say they want to play on those games more than pleasureing they gf/wife.

Yes not all the time you still have a job deal with your ******* ... I didn't mean your all sex workers all the time.

All women even the church going pta mom will happily spreed her legs if the conditions are right. White men tend to think oh my wife would never do that. Bullshit you have no idea oh depraved she can be
I would probably agree with you, for some of us as we mature, and are looking for something more, more willing to explore

I had a white guy message me and say I was a hypocrite. I was doing the same thing because I'm on here and chasing pussy.

Being a man we all think about women most of the time that's just human nature. The difference is I never put her above me. We need women but no one women's feelings should matter that much.

I had a white guy message me and say I was a hypocrite. I was doing the same thing because I'm on here and chasing pussy.

Being a man we all think about women most of the time that's just human nature. The difference is I never put her above me. We need women but no one women's feelings should matter that much.
Your feelings, or how you feel matters to us.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure if pussy is put on a pedestal as such, but there is a huge gap in attitude between the guys that get laid any time they choose, and the ones who can't for all the tea in China. I know plenty of gents who get laid often and can take it or leave it, whereas at best, i've been drip fed pussy all my life and was told early on, that for me, pussy is a privelage, not a right. So, I guess myself and gents/ cucks like me, see pussy as something to be treasured like a rare jewel, that only comes around occasionally. I think you'll find most alpha males don't see it with the same value, as its on every street corner for them, but betas tend to give it probably more importance than it probably should have.

I've heard over and over again but I cant really understand this. For a long time I just thought white men are crazy.

probably why so many black children grow up without a ******* in the home, women are people and people fuck and that does not make them hoes or bulls or much else

I very much agree. This mindset is one of the reasons I love black men so much.

I think everyone has their own role. This is why the cuckold lifestyle works so well!
You ignore the bullshit, stay hard, fuck all the white wives you want, give and take all the pleasure you can.
We white husbands love our wives, adore them and are very happy if they feel so good with you.
We are happy for you too, because we admire your sexual power.

I would never fuck with a man, black, white or otherwise, that thinks he's above me or vice versa.

I sure as ******* wouldn't fuck with a man who thinks all women are hoes who need to be kept "in check" or handled. That's some antiquated, misogynistic bullshit.. If you don't respect me as a human being, I don't want anything to do with your dick.

I'm not too sure if pussy is put on a pedestal as such, but there is a huge gap in attitude between the guys that get laid any time they choose, and the ones who can't for all the tea in China. I know plenty of gents who get laid often and can take it or leave it, whereas at best, i've been drip fed pussy all my life and was told early on, that for me, pussy is a privelage, not a right. So, I guess myself and gents/ cucks like me, see pussy as something to be treasured like a rare jewel, that only comes around occasionally. I think you'll find most alpha males don't see it with the same value, as its on every street corner for them, but betas tend to give it probably more importance than it probably should have.

One thing that is absolutely true about what you said . . . once a man starts getting lots of pussy . . . things get to the point where he can take it or leave it. In other words, the "thirst" goes away . . . and he's absolutely not going to put up with any form of BS (from a woman, her husband/boyfriend, her friends, or whoever) in order to get laid ;)

Back