Put my husband on Grindr for black men and he's killing it

I'm so happy for him, and you!!! You say he's killing it... how many BLACK MEN has your hubby shacked up with?!?! I hope he's been a good girl for all those BIG BLACK MEN!!! And, I hope they're making a woman out of that pale white bitch! Really, I believe that ALL white boys should suck BIG BLACK COCKS and get their lilly white bottoms banged out and BLACKED RAW regularly!!! Do you watch your bae during the interracial adventures, taking on his appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN?! Do they inseminate your little white boy?!?!?!

I'm so happy for him, and you!!! You say he's killing it... how many BLACK MEN has your hubby shacked up with?!?! I hope he's been a good girl for all those BIG BLACK MEN!!! And, I hope they're making a woman out of that pale white bitch! Really, I believe that ALL white boys should suck BIG BLACK COCKS and get their lilly white bottoms banged out and BLACKED RAW regularly!!! Do you watch your bae during the interracial adventures, taking on his appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN?! Do they inseminate your little white boy?!?!?!
I do agree with you

thats how I hook up. I use to use Craigslist until they stopped the personals. Grindr got me this guy last month!
View attachment 2273104

Whitebois SUCK BLACK COCK!!!

Whitebois get BLACKED RAW!!!

Then...

Whitebois become good girls!!!

https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...ly-boi-sissies&size=197.4KB&name=Interracial+<b>White<%2Fb>+Beta+<b>Bois<%2Fb>+Tattooed&p=white+bois+BBC+sissy&oid=ece77e334696f341812b16f866bc15f9&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-hrmob&rw=white+bois+BBC+sissy&tt=Interracial+<b>White<%2Fb>+Beta+<b>Bois<%2Fb>+Tattooed&b=0&ni=21&no=1&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=12uhtfdj0&sigb=13dpjco93&sigi=12n1qqvrf&sigt=11i8lnqa4&sign=11i8lnqa4&.crumb=pJPrL4vIgDT&fr=yfp-hrmob&fr2=piv-web

AMEN

Back