Put into chastity since her first "big" black cock experience.

So I brought her to Jamaica for her birthday and had arranged for her to meet a member here bigbamboo. On our second day there we had him come over to our resort to meet up. He ended up fucking her for hours our the course of the day. By the end of the day he had to leave and she was happy and sore. So sore that she had to rest for two days. Over the rest of the trip there was some bad communication between us and were not able to hook back up with him which brings us to now. Since being back I have been put into chastity for not paying enough attention to her and told she likes how I behave better like this. My concern is that while being in this she has told me she was pissed that she did not see him again, that he made her cum too many times to count, and that she didn't get to feel him cum in her. I had agreed to be in this until valentine's day for her but she now says that is when the rules change and that she plans on leaving me like this, also that she wants me to look into returning to Jamaica this year. Starting to think I'm going to get more than I bargained for over this, any ideas what I'm in store for and might expect to come? Mrinbadneedof

So I brought her to Jamaica for her birthday and had arranged for her to meet a member here bigbamboo. On our second day there we had him come over to our resort to meet up. He ended up fucking her for hours our the course of the day. By the end of the day he had to leave and she was happy and sore. So sore that she had to rest for two days. Over the rest of the trip there was some bad communication between us and were not able to hook back up with him which brings us to now. Since being back I have been put into chastity for not paying enough attention to her and told she likes how I behave better like this. My concern is that while being in this she has told me she was pissed that she did not see him again, that he made her cum too many times to count, and that she didn't get to feel him cum in her. I had agreed to be in this until valentine's day for her but she now says that is when the rules change and that she plans on leaving me like this, also that she wants me to look into returning to Jamaica this year. Starting to think I'm going to get more than I bargained for over this, any ideas what I'm in store for and might expect to come? Mrinbadneedof

Happy wife happy life, she needs more excitement - BBC.

Hehe, women can be cruel, if they want to. :| Some ideas...

Have you more been trying to push your own fantasies on her instead of asking what she really wants?
It could be an act of revenge. If you payed less attention to her needs now`s the time for her to demand and take what`s hers without paying attention to your needs any longer. She makes that point by taking control of your sexuality and making the decision that it will need to be vanished.

But it may also be intended to test you.
Have you ever talked about a situation like this when in heat? What had been your reaction (or the reaction of your little friend) in such situations? Maybe she thinks you might like this progression. Or she wants to test if you are still the man she had married years ago. Are you man enough to stand up for your relationship or at least for yourself, or will you let everything happen, no matter what, in deep devotion to her?

In any case this is a critical phase and may well become the point of no return. It is important that, first, you know what you want and what you want not. And then you`ll have to enforce your claim. If it is not done now, it`ll probably be too late.

Well, you obviously don't care, or you could grow a pair and demand she take u out of it. If you dont want it on, then do what's necessary to get it off.

Back