Pussyfree whitebois

She is very intelligent and she now has what She desires. The worst thing about it for me is that we had sex previously at least twice a day. Since I have have been caged, nothing except having my balls sucked but that what's weeks ago. She works out so is becoming much sexier by the day, had a Boone done a while back but she is now looking like a model. I'm no longer allowed to hit that. Tongue and vibrator only and absolutely no release.

It’s been about six months pussy free for me - she told me as soon as she had a regular lover, and she now has two.
I’ve been caged since the start of October, so that’s 26 days now, and it was meant to be for just the month - she decided though that I’m going to be locked until my birthday on 5th December.

She told me that as long as she has other lovers she’s never going to fuck me again.

It’s been about six months pussy free for me - she told me as soon as she had a regular lover, and she now has two.
I’ve been caged since the start of October, so that’s 26 days now, and it was meant to be for just the month - she decided though that I’m going to be locked until my birthday on 5th December.

She told me that as long as she has other lovers she’s never going to fuck me again.
I hear you man. She now has two regulars and last time she had a 3some without telling me beforehand.

More than 7 years without intercourse for me now. The only time I see her pussy is for cleaning up her creampies and oral sex. And even when performing oral sex I'm constantly reminded that her pussy is owned by her Bull since she has let it grow hairy to please him. She knows it's less enjoyable for me this way, but she can't care. I have to say I like it that she is willing to do so much to please her Bull. He decides. So the pussy I get for cleaning up creampies and oral sex is not even as I used to like it.

Last edited:
Hubby has gone 14 years without intercourse, but for him he is relieved that he does not need to compete with black men. I think he gets an emotional satisfaction that my pussy is black only.
Agree with this. In a sense, it can be liberating for the whiteboi to find his true place. Smaller penis just wasn't meant for pussy in an ideal world. It just leads to unsatisfying sex and frustrations. That's why I accept and embrace my position as a smaller dicked male and would allow (and encourage) my future partner to get big black cock from men that can really give it to her. I would then derive my sexual pleasure from hers, and remain a proud pussyfree whiteboi.

We got my wife a new bbc dildo on Friday, having played with bbc fantasy and our current dildo for a couple of years now.

Saturday night was the first time, ever, that she was aware of the choice and actively said no to getting my dick at any point during the night. There's been times when I haven't, but it was never said out loud and it damn sure was never actively enforced by her.

On Sunday night she offered me a chance to get in, though she admitted it would be for me and not her and she'd continue fucking her bbc again as soon as i was done. i said i felt better not even trying.

It was a great weekend.

Agree with this. In a sense, it can be liberating for the whiteboi to find his true place. Smaller penis just wasn't meant for pussy in an ideal world. It just leads to unsatisfying sex and frustrations. That's why I accept and embrace my position as a smaller dicked male and would allow (and encourage) my future partner to get big black cock from men that can really give it to her. I would then derive my sexual pleasure from hers, and remain a proud pussyfree whiteboi.
yeah, it`s liberating i agree...what about other white husbands do you find it liberating ?

yeah, it`s liberating i agree...what about other white husbands do you find it liberating ?
I don't find it liberating, but I understand why some men would. I'm sexless except for occasional hand jobs, and I've been pussy-free for 2 years next Tuesday. For me, it's all about not causing frustration and resentment with my female partners. I used to have a difficult time lasting more than about 10 seconds when I tried to have "sex", so every orgasm for the girls came from my mouth.

Your rule, in my house, would last all of maybe a week and I'd be tapping something at work ... probably younger, and probably better looking, too. There's way, way too much willing pussy out there for guys needing a "squeezebox".
Mac you are right and you are wrong at the same time. Way of cuckold sex and others is much different. I am 61 years old, been married twice and had numerous sexual experiences. I fathered two children I know of and even serviced a few married woman, one for years. My penis was never longer than 5 inches. Did I enjoy intercourse? Most of the time, but things are different now. Denial has many advantages as over intercourse for many men. For me today I have found the state of constant arousal so much more long term exciting and satisfying than intercourse now in an underachievers sex life. Early on in my youngers years sex was no problem and satisfying most of the time for both me and the women. Today not so much, it has been three years now since I had a girlfriend our intercourse. I do love a smoking hot young black only hotwife, and I am in constant arousal for her every single day. I do masturbate to pleasure myself two maybe 3 times a week, but my arousal starts to build again by the next day and I like it.

Long time since my cuckold husband fucked me, now I only give him a hand job to release him no fuck no touch no blowjob and no sex contact whatever A most interesting life. much of what is being said on this thread has no substance, just words of self degradation and female agreement with it. Your lifestyle sounds real and fulfilling for you and your cuckold. I have been trying to get a better understanding of women's real feelings and I believe I can grasp the reason why pussy free is necessary for many women. Lack of the right amount of the proper chemical release from the brain. If many women find a fulltime lover that sexually is all she needs not only does she not need her cuckolds penis at all, many are disgusted by the thought of ever having to replace a lover with that small white penis again. She still loves her husband, but sexually in her heart he has been replaced. I could be wrong, but why else do some wives' stress chastity, ****** penis shrinking, chemical castration and even complete castration?

Back