Pussyfree whitebois

Your rule, in my house, would last all of maybe a week and I'd be tapping something at work ... probably younger, and probably better looking, too. There's way, way too much willing pussy out there for guys needing a "squeezebox".
I've been that guy. I can have pussy sex, but the mind is where it is at in my house. Mind sex is more powerful I would say. Hope that makes sense.

Wasn't supposed to be pussyfree at the start. But now, I haven't penetrated her in around 8 months. Wasn't supposed to be caged either, but things change. It's hot as fuck.

Yes, I hear you, but my wife has been working on keeping me mostly pussy-free for more than 25 years. No penetration in 20 months, and I wear my cage when I have a reasonable opportunity. One thing for certain, is that things will change, and it might not be what you originally wished for.

I obviously can't speak for most cucks, but I find it quite liberating being mostly pussy free. I might get some every 6 weeks or so, probably 8 fucks a year, and almost all of them with a condom, but sometimes I honestly feel its less of a burden than fucking my wife and seeing her lack of passion and sexual for me. She doesn't dislike it, she offers it more as maintenance sex and a reward rather than anything she desires herself. So going without for months when she doesn't even hint for sex shows she's happy to not be penetrated by me. So that for me, takes a weight off my shoulders not having to try and fail when with her.

Wasn't supposed to be pussyfree at the start. But now, I haven't penetrated her in around 8 months. Wasn't supposed to be caged either, but things change. It's hot as fuck.

Yes, you being being caged has given her a new found sense of power over you hasn’t it? Is she enjoying being in such total control of you? True chastity (not this bedroom play stuff that many men practice where they can get out whenever they want or ask) is really a form of mind control. I think you will find that once she learns that she can get you to do about anything for her to just be allowed out for certain periods of time, she will be increasingly hard to negotiate with.;)

Yes, you being being caged has given her a new found sense of power over you hasn’t it? Is she enjoying being in such total control of you? True chastity (not this bedroom play stuff that many men practice where they can get out whenever they want or ask) is really a form of mind control. I think you will find that once she learns that she can get you to do about anything for her to just be allowed out for certain periods of time, she will be increasingly hard to negotiate with.;)
Pretty much textbook as to what's happened. I don't think she had ever considered how the power exchange would turn her on as much. She likes to tease me All the time. She Makes she I shave everything down there as she loves to suck my balls whilst locked up but she hasn't done it for ages. But she keeps telling me to shave them knowing that it's a form of touture. Negociation stopped after her date last weekend. She met with two guys at once and told me only when i had dropped her off. Still locked up.

Pretty much textbook as to what's happened. I don't think she had ever considered how the power exchange would turn her on as much. She likes to tease me All the time. She Makes she I shave everything down there as she loves to suck my balls whilst locked up but she hasn't done it for ages. But she keeps telling me to shave them knowing that it's a form of touture. Negociation stopped after her date last weekend. She met with two guys at once and told me only when i had dropped her off. Still locked up.

It appears as if she’s learning fast how to alter your reality to get exactly what she wants. She sounds like a very intelligent lady, my compliments to her. Good luck to you.

Back