Pussyfree alternative

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
Our Black neighbor enjoys turning local hubbies into cucks and has had great success at it. And since he requires that our hotwives make us pussyfree we have had to be creative about finding release. A number of us now get together to service one another. How are other pussyfree cucks dealing with it?

Our Black neighbor enjoys turning local hubbies into cucks and has had great success at it. And since he requires that our hotwives make us pussyfree we have had to be creative about finding release. A number of us now get together to service one another. How are other pussyfree cucks dealing with it?
Gosh that is so nice guys xo

Would love someone to move into our neighborhood and turn me into a cuck. I have found having sex with other men and t girls to be very natural and enjoyable. Make me feel complete.

I’m pussyfree and my Hotwife and her black Bull have decided that i no longer will have sex with another person, only hand jobs by myself. They control and overlook the handjobs and decide when it is time for, meaning they uncage me. At the beginning it was really tough but by now it’s so exciting that i no longer have control over my sex life. As mentioned in another thread the black Bull is the only one who has the key to my cage. Another one is in a key safe for emergencies at our house.

Back