Pussy Free Husbands: Does your wife ever jack you off and humiliate you at same time?

Male
From
PA, US
Amazed that some Husbands here go years without pussy. Are your orgasms 100% from masturbation? Do you ever get blowjobs or handjobs? I find the idea of a Hotwife only giving her husband a handjob once or twice a week to be really hawt. Even moreso if she does fantasy verbal humiliation or gets him to dispose of his seed in a humiliating way.

Yes she does, and she does more. I get blowjob & handjob about once a month, but sometime it turned to be a tease&denial and I was locked back without a release, in the following days she and me watched video I filmed on her gangbang party, humiliate me "sissy clit" and worship bbc cock & cum, though for me it's more exicting than humiliating.

Nope I'm completely cut off so there's no physical contact but she does like to verbally humiliate me.

One thing she loves to do is give me her used soaked panties to jerk off with. I'll run to the washroom and jerk off and when I return less then a minute later she laughs at how quickly I came and reminds me why I don't get to fuck her.

Nope I'm completely cut off so there's no physical contact but she does like to verbally humiliate me.

One thing she loves to do is give me her used soaked panties to jerk off with. I'll run to the washroom and jerk off and when I return less then a minute later she laughs at how quickly I came and reminds me why I don't get to fuck her.
when my wife watches me jerk off and cum in under a minute she does the same as your wife and reminds me why i don't get to fuck her

There is a very erotic and unique humiliation that comes from getting a handjob from your wife right after she has been pounded by a bull.

It is particularly great when she talks to the bull about you as she does it, mainly by pointing out how little stamina you have due to the excitement of watching the bull in action. Most bulls laugh about it, but several have told me discretely that it turns them on.

My wife hasn't jerked me off in years, or sucked my cock in 13 years. She may massage my balls for me while I jerk off, but thats about it. Sometimes if I spoon her and wearing a condom she may reach between her legs and lightly rub under the head of my cock until I cum, but thats about as close as we get.:confused:

It’s how I cum now 50% of the time....wife laying beside me, working my cock real good, whispering in my ear how much bigger all her boyfriends back cocks are....she will even run her finger tips all over my cock, balls, taint and even asshole letting me know that’s where her tongue goes when she is with her black men.

I say 50% of the time, the other 50% and it varies week to week what I get, she’s throwing her knees beside my ears and feeding me a fresh cream pie while I jerk my own self off. I haven’t came in her pussy in a long time, probably back in October, but never been happier sexually! I cum a lot now, usually though in a hand, hers or my own, either way when I cum the whole time she is telling me how superior big black cock is and that’s what her pussy now craves and talks it up really good now because she knows it’s my kink and I cum so good and hard hearing it....especially when I can smell and taste the proof directly from her sexual source!!!

Are your orgasms 100% from masturbation? Do you ever get blowjobs or handjobs? ... Even more so if she does fantasy verbal humiliation ...
Cuckold husband here, I would say the vast majority of my orgasms are now from self masturbation.

That being said, there are times (maybe once every two weeks) where my wife will help me with a handjob and dirty talk, which is so hot.

Sex is also roughly around that time frame. However if she is meeting with a Bull then a bonus is that she is usually extra horny and so we'll have more sex around the time of the play date (unless the Bull says I'm not allowed to fuck her - but sometimes she'll be so horny she'll ignore this).

In terms of blowjobs, I don't recall the last time she has gone down on me, it's at least a year.

One hot scenario that has come up a few times is when she sexts or cams with a Bull, and then sends me to the guest room so she can have some privacy. She'll text me from the master bedroom saying when she starts and when she finishes, signifying when I'm allowed to cum.

I only get to cum from masturbation. She will sometimes lie next to me pinching my nipples and verbally humiliating me, or if I am really lucky sit on my face while I rim her. She hasn't had sex or given me oral in over six years. She has had a very good sex life with her BFs.

Last edited:
Amazed that some Husbands here go years without pussy. Are your orgasms 100% from masturbation? Do you ever get blowjobs or handjobs? I find the idea of a Hotwife only giving her husband a handjob once or twice a week to be really hawt. Even moreso if she does fantasy verbal humiliation or gets him to dispose of his seed in a humiliating way.
i had sex with my wife after 10 months

My wife hasn't jerked me off in years, or sucked my cock in 13 years. She may massage my balls for me while I jerk off, but thats about it. Sometimes if I spoon her and wearing a condom she may reach between her legs and lightly rub under the head of my cock until I cum, but thats about as close as we get.:confused:
i envy you man. i havent touched my wifes pussy in almost a year. only finger and tounge. she does touch me tho if i was good to her, only to drain me. but thats only like every 10-15 days, that is if i dont cum in my sleep or somethin. then it can be up to 20 days no milking

My wife won't jack me off anymore. she massages my prostate on occasion, but mostly she lets me jerk off while she watches and mocks me. Lately she has put me on a timer on her phone. Used to be 5 minutes, now it is 2 and a half. she will also order me to stop, usually right before i am about to cum, leading to a ruined orgasm.

if a woman wants to use a mans orgasm to change him then prostrate massage is the way to go. She just slides a finger up his ass and rubs his prostrate gently for a bit until his cum dribbles out his soft cock. It feels incredible to have your prostrate touched but it feels submissive to have your ass entered and it feels different not having an erection or being able to pump while cumming. It is almost like being a woman lol and no words need to be said to know who has power

The only sexual contact my wife has with me is with her hand. She thinks it’s funny or cute to see me cum quickly. She says the difference in size between my penis and the black cocks she fucks is amazing. When she tells me how real men fill her and make her cum I spurt in her hand in less than two minutes.
1610678672912.jpeg
Sometimes I overhear her phone conversations with her friends telling them how fast I come.

Last edited:
Back