Pussy Free Husbands: Does your wife ever jack you off and humiliate you at same time?

Amazed that some Husbands here go years without pussy. Are your orgasms 100% from masturbation? Do you ever get blowjobs or handjobs? I find the idea of a Hotwife only giving her husband a handjob once or twice a week to be really hawt. Even moreso if she does fantasy verbal humiliation or gets him to dispose of his seed in a humiliating way.
I think I'd like it more if she let me use her to cum after the bbc was done with her. After a couple big dicks really worked on her and stretched her way out. To put my dick in that loose hole and try to make her feel anything would be hot. Her just laying back legs wide open with no emotion on her face as I fuck her. Knowing she could care less and can't feel me because they fucked her so hard. Just letting me use her body however so I can cum. Id like to be last in line for a gangbang.

I think I'd like it more if she let me use her to cum after the bbc was done with her. After a couple big dicks really worked on her and stretched her way out. To put my dick in that loose hole and try to make her feel anything would be hot. Her just laying back legs wide open with no emotion on her face as I fuck her. Knowing she could care less and can't feel me because they fucked her so hard. Just letting me use her body however so I can cum. Id like to be last in line for a gangbang.
That is an amazing feeling. So slippery and loose! I think one of the most profound things as being the last to be inside your hotwife is when you finish and you pull your dick out of her pussy how absolutely coated you are with bbc cum.. It's everywhere on your balls and coating your cock.. It's hot knowing that he still gave her pleasure through being your lube and now hes all over you too.

No pussy since 1993. No cumming at all since 2014. On my birthday and our anniversary I used to get a blowjob until I was close to cumming and then she would finish me with a handjob, but in 2014 her bull at that time told her that he didn't understand why she wasted her time on my little dink and thought she should deny me entirely. After that I she banned me from cumming at all and I have not since.

Nope I'm completely cut off so there's no physical contact but she does like to verbally humiliate me.

One thing she loves to do is give me her used soaked panties to jerk off with. I'll run to the washroom and jerk off and when I return less then a minute later she laughs at how quickly I came and reminds me why I don't get to fuck her.
Your story sounds very similar to mine. I have been completely shut off for the past five years. My wife went exclusively black when we lived in Boston. Her Master Bull ordered my wife to shut me off completely once he took ownership of her body. He insisted that only black seed would be entering all parts of her body from now on. She did as she was told and was shared with his 5 black friends. I have been allowed to jerk off one hour per week when she unlocks my cock cage.

Amazed that some Husbands here go years without pussy. Are your orgasms 100% from masturbation? Do you ever get blowjobs or handjobs? I find the idea of a Hotwife only giving her husband a handjob once or twice a week to be really hawt. Even moreso if she does fantasy verbal humiliation or gets him to dispose of his seed in a humiliating way.
For this cuck it’s just my wife jacking me on the floor on all 4s and me thanking her then licking it up off the floor.

I am not allowed to touch myself and masturbate. Only my wife reliefs me with her hands or feet.
My wife doesn't want me to have a hard cock. She wants to keep me soft and shrunk all the time. To achieve this she often gives me handjobs ot footjobs.
No blowjobs for me. It's been more than two years since she had my tiny cock into her mouth for the last time.

The only sexual contact my wife has with me is with her hand. She thinks it’s funny or cute to see me cum quickly. She says the difference in size between my penis and the black cocks she fucks is amazing. When she tells me how real men fill her and make her cum I spurt in her hand in less than two minutes.
View attachment 3852623
Sometimes I overhear her phone conversations with her friends telling them how fast I come.
Recently my girlfriend's bull had me take a hold of his big black cock and guide it into her. I could not believe the thickness and understood exactly why that must feel so damn good compared to my little penis. I get to jack off everyday so of course I was really able to fee the size difference in my hand it was tremendous.

In my case i still pussy free since October 27, 2002. my orgasm are almost 100% masturbation. i never get blowjobs or handjobs.

Last edited:
Recently my girlfriend's bull had me take a hold of his big black cock and guide it into her. I could not believe the thickness and understood exactly why that must feel so damn good compared to my little penis. I get to jack off everyday so of course I was really able to fee the size difference in my hand it was tremendous.
Had this exact same experience. It was instantly clear to me how much better it felt in my hand and how it must feel inside her. Changed my perspective on everything a little.

The only sexual contact my wife has with me is with her hand. She thinks it’s funny or cute to see me cum quickly. She says the difference in size between my penis and the black cocks she fucks is amazing. When she tells me how real men fill her and make her cum I spurt in her hand in less than two minutes.
View attachment 3852623
Sometimes I overhear her phone conversations with her friends telling them how fast I come.
My wife also often gives me handjobs and I cum too quickly on her hand.

I only get handjobs or footjobs for my relief. No blowjobs for me anymore. Only her bull gets blowjobs from my wife. It's been more than two years since she put my tiny cock into her mouth for the last time...

Handjobs are my primary release. We both prefer it and it takes a lot of pressure off of me. I usually only get a hj after one of her dates. Its very much used as a “treat”. It’s especially humiliating when she gives me the details of her dates and continues to tell me how much she prefers my tongue and that her pussy owns my tongue. But it’s also very loving. She knows I long for her hand and it’s very intimate for us to be so close as she jerks me off. It’s very emotional and hot and just reinforces everything that I enjoy in this relationship we have together.

Back