Pussy Free Husbands: Does your wife ever jack you off and humiliate you at same time?

No pussy for at least a year and when I did I also did the clean up. Handjobs always came with a please hurry up from my wife which I enjoyed hearing. A few times she would tease and get me hard and then tell me to finish myself which I enjoyed. A couple of times she would actually leave the room and come back to see me cleaning up my cum. Lately I have been learning about sissygasms so find it best to not cum by jerking off as it intensifies my sissygasm. Really enjoy feeling feminine and humiliation.

I ask my partners after they find a consistent lover if they want to take a break from having sex while she sorts out her feelings and to help give her incentive to be with him more often. They have all said yes. I offer them the option for hand jobs and to eat her pussy whenever she would like but also let her know ill get off seeing her pleasured and to help make her feel better about her decision and us I also offer to wear panties in front of her and her bull when he is over to visually change my appearance and also do jobs and services for them to make myself appear more beta in her mind as a result of me actively giving up my sexual role and showing her bull he needs to step up

Back