Pussy free How long has it been?

[QUOTE = "Paris Lust, post: 1693376, membre: 151922"]
Mon mari est sans chatte depuis 3 ans maintenant, comme je suis "coq noir seulement".
[/CITATION]

une des meilleures et plus cochonne française du site :trio:: qos:: mstickle: j'aimerais beaucoup vous regarder vous faire baiser : mstickle:

For Michael it has been pretty much a year without penetration, blowjob but the rare handjob early on. He has been caged for over 6 months and that goes without saying, no intercourse during this cage period. But I also denied him for over 6 months when we initially discussed the denial part. i wanted to see how serious he was so for nearly 6 months he was able to jerk off as much as he wanted but I did not move an inch during this period. He had no cage but no sex. So the cage came and its been another 6 months, give or take a week or two. So, I have trained Michael to get used to the idea that it is inappropriate for him to expect sex with me because of our agreement but also because my primary bull wants me to be exclusive to him and one of his friends. So a year like this and hopefully many many many more.
J
xoxoxox
Wow the more I read the more I need to use you....sound like a nasty top slut one of the very best!

Hey, hubby wanted to play this game and did not fully think it through. He asked for a long time for this and given my previous experience with black guys at home I resisted because I knew the effect it would have and I told him as much. Granted I did not know anything about the denial part of this but it turned me on chronically the thought of him being denied and/or cut off and me indulging in every single sexual fantasy I wanted. Its just hot. And hun, if the occasion comes up and am looking for another bull to have some fun, I will let you know. If I wasnt so well serviced then I likely would have already.
J
xoxoxoxox
OMG you’re on I’m first reserve on the bench!

Hey, hubby wanted to play this game and did not fully think it through. He asked for a long time for this and given my previous experience with black guys at home I resisted because I knew the effect it would have and I told him as much. Granted I did not know anything about the denial part of this but it turned me on chronically the thought of him being denied and/or cut off and me indulging in every single sexual fantasy I wanted. Its just hot. And hun, if the occasion comes up and am looking for another bull to have some fun, I will let you know. If I wasnt so well serviced then I likely would have already.
J
xoxoxoxox
ohh I'M in heaven

If you think not having sex or being deprived having sex is hot, think again.... it’s not.

Most people who are having sex, they are a lot better and healthier than those whose not.

You may be suffering, or having health issues that might be related to not having sex. Check yourself with a doctor first.

So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.
Been pussy free over 3 years but got bjs and hand jobs in the time but-my wifes pussy has only been for BBC in that time.

Last edited:
Back