Pussy free How long has it been?

Depending on how one defines "pussy-free", its been 4 years for me...….my wife is involved in in an 8 year long affair with her Boss/Lover. Although we are sexual together intercourse is rare, you can count the number of times annually that we have intercourse and sometimes have a finger or two eft over. He is her primary sex partner.

4 years ago she asked me to start using condoms when we have intercourse as she wanted to ONLY have his sperm inside of her....a request he made kind of by asking her if we still had sex and letting her know he preferred it if we did not....he believes I am unaware of their relationship....and she agreed. In her mind, having sex with a condom on (and she uses her diaphragm also with me) makes her compliant with his request. So the last time I actually felt my wifes cunt with my cock without a condom on (with one exception recently that ended badly) was 4 years ago....and its only 3-5 times a year now.

We are sexual otherwise like any husband/wife, just rarely have intercourse and always with a condom on.

CW

Depending on how one defines "pussy-free", its been 4 years for me...….my wife is involved in in an 8 year long affair with her Boss/Lover. Although we are sexual together intercourse is rare, you can count the number of times annually that we have intercourse and sometimes have a finger or two eft over. He is her primary sex partner.

4 years ago she asked me to start using condoms when we have intercourse as she wanted to ONLY have his sperm inside of her....a request he made kind of by asking her if we still had sex and letting her know he preferred it if we did not....he believes I am unaware of their relationship....and she agreed. In her mind, having sex with a condom on (and she uses her diaphragm also with me) makes her compliant with his request. So the last time I actually felt my wifes cunt with my cock without a condom on (with one exception recently that ended badly) was 4 years ago....and its only 3-5 times a year now.

We are sexual otherwise like any husband/wife, just rarely have intercourse and always with a condom on.

CW
Beautiful.

She told me a couple of weeks ago that I am no longer able to cum in her pussy or mouth. Cumming in her mouth had been a birthday thing the last couple of years but no longer. She will unlock me in Lanzarote for a week in the summer and she'll let me have a 'dip' but I won't get more than a ruined orgasm before then. She said yesterday 'don't get excited subby, the most you'll get is a caged wank and a dribble before July.'
Result- raging squish on lol

Ive been through dry spells depending on if she was exclusive or not. Several months to two years almost once. We would still have sex but only if I needed it and initiated it. She didn't need it from me when she had an exclusive and thats fine. Her pussy changed after we started anyways. Grew bigger. But essentially, she would get fucked enough she didn't want to have sex with me anymore. We talked about it and we were both cool with our situation, that being her lover was everything sexually she ever wanted and it was his job to please her now and he was the only one she wanted to have sex with for awhile. So, we decided to slack off sex and let her explore being exclusive to her boyfriend for awhile..

I think its something that most vanilla men and obviously bulls would never understand, but for cuckolds and sissies, being pussy free can be very liberating. When I do get any, of course I enjoy it, but its such a weight of my shoulders never having to perform an act i'm not good at and the frustration, embarrasment, humiliation that goes with it. Once you cross the line that your hand is where you'll experience most of your ejaculations and become happy with that, going pussy free isn't that hard to become used to.

I think its something that most vanilla men and obviously bulls would never understand, but for cuckolds and sissies, being pussy free can be very liberating. When I do get any, of course I enjoy it, but its such a weight of my shoulders never having to perform an act i'm not good at and the frustration, embarrasment, humiliation that goes with it. Once you cross the line that your hand is where you'll experience most of your ejaculations and become happy with that, going pussy free isn't that hard to become used to.
this is why my wife tells me that my left hand is my girlfriend now. i get all my sex from it

No penetration for six years.
No blowjobs for five years.
I still get handjobs every 2 months. Of course I'm still giving her oral and cleaning up her pussy with my tongue after she had sex with her Bull, this happens once or twice a week. Only downside for me is that she has a hairy pussy by request of her Bull and I don't really enjoy it with so much hair. But she really loves it when I'm cleaning up her creampie with my tongue.
funny, just like my wife, suddenly its hairy cause some one aske her to be fairy in 2010+

Back