Pussy free How long has it been?

Bradd99

Male
From
Australia
So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.

Almost 6 years. Kind of by choice kind of not. My last girlfriend left me for a black guy in early 2012. I haven’t been able to get any girls since.. the one time I had the opportunity to hook up since then, I wasn’t able to get hard enough to penetrate her. No blowjobs, handjobs, nothing.

Over 2 years for my hub. He was allowed access 3 times, but could not get hard enough to penetrate me. If we play now it is just him giving me oral and me pegging him.

When My Mistress locked me up for 145 days, she allowed me one opportunity for a cum at 40 days. I was given 5 minutes to masturbate to orgasm. I couldn't get hard and knew immediately it wasn't going to happen in 5 minutes, so I gave up and locked my cage back on. It's hugely humiliating, but also just too bad. I can't thank her enough for the wonderful experience.

So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.
Hubby and I haven't had intercourse since consummation on our wedding night. We are very happily married and he pleasures me sexually in plenty of ways but he rarely gets the amount of fun that I do.

Back