pushed the dildo so deep it hurt my wifes stomach

So my wife and I got a new dildo recently and she was wanting it last night, so I got it out and cleaned it and she wanted my penis in her first but It told her no and said she needed to take that black cock first. I tucked it into my boxers/panties cause i had panties on under my boxers, it was secure, lubed it up and started taking her missionary style. She was moaning and loving it and I just started pushing it harder and harder into her, she hasn't taken it to the base yet when I am laying at her pussy and using my hands to give it to her, so I guess I went a little too nuts cause as I was cramming it into her she suddenly stopped me and said it was hurting her stomach.

I slowed down and started taking more care to how hard I was pushing it in but after we were done i went down and licked her sweet pussy for a few minutes before she let me put my penis in her as well for a little bit, but she didn't let me cum just let me feel her.

I have heard that vaginas are stretchy? The dildo I think full insertion length is 7 to 8 inches, does anyone know if she kept practicing and taking that dildo more often she maybe would be able to take it balls deep without the painful sensation? even though I am not thrusting my penis inside her Its still super hot and drives me wild using the toy on her like its a strap on, I just want to be able to go as hard as I want shoving it deep inside her.... And I want her to be prepared if she does ever take a BBC that is as big or bigger then our toy

years ago when we were thinking about sharing with a black man
she was at the doctors for her anual exam. i aske4d the doctore can a womens vagina stretch to to take larger men
he said yes the vagina is very stretchable an if she can pass a baby down the birth cannel
she can take any size penis

years ago when we were thinking about sharing with a black man
she was at the doctors for her anual exam. i aske4d the doctore can a womens vagina stretch to to take larger men
he said yes the vagina is very stretchable an if she can pass a baby down the birth cannel
she can take any size penis

the uterus is obviously accommodating ....

Back