Punk wife "tries" bbc

Herb85

Couple
From
PA, US
I had tried for years to get my wife to fuck a bbc. She always said no. After the hundredth time she said maybe. I got excited. Then she went back to no. I kept asking and after 3 years she said ok but only once she says. So I find this black guy, hes tall and dark black. he says he is 10 inches uncut. She says hes to big though but will try. She has always wanted to try uncut also. We make some ground rules. No kissing. Must use condom and no cumming in pussy. She agrees. He comes over for the night and we get started. She starts by pulling out his cock. She ttries to suck his dick but can barely fit the tip in her mouth. they get on the bed he puts on the condom and they start to fuck. I see a different side of her that night. About 10 minutes in they start kissing and he starts to go slow and theyjust stare into each others eyes as they did it for about another hour. We fall asleep without saying a word. The next day I ask about what she thought and she said she didnt wanna talk about it. So I figure thats the end of it.
The following day however she asks if he can come over again. I excitedly say yes. He shows up they go straight to the bedroom. I go to the bathroom first then go to the room. When I get there They are already fucking. They were again doing it slow and kissing heavily. I look down and see no condom and she is starting to scream. He finishes and pulls out and cums on her face. Again another night and day of not much said. Then later that night he shows up without me calling him. She greets him they go straight to the room. I follow shortly after but the door is locked. I stand there and listen for almost 2 hours and then hear her say cum deep in me and then him grunting. I wait a little while longer for them to come out but they never do. I sleep on the couch. The next morning he comes out and leaves and she sleep smost of the day. Now he comes over most every night and we have had sex 3 times in a year and half. I hear them saying as they fuck they love each other and she thinks she is pregnent. She says its mine but I am not so sure. Any thoughts?

I had tried for years to get my wife to fuck a bbc. She always said no. After the hundredth time she said maybe. I got excited. Then she went back to no. I kept asking and after 3 years she said ok but only once she says. So I find this black guy, hes tall and dark black. he says he is 10 inches uncut. She says hes to big though but will try. She has always wanted to try uncut also. We make some ground rules. No kissing. Must use condom and no cumming in pussy. She agrees. He comes over for the night and we get started. She starts by pulling out his cock. She ttries to suck his dick but can barely fit the tip in her mouth. they get on the bed he puts on the condom and they start to fuck. I see a different side of her that night. About 10 minutes in they start kissing and he starts to go slow and theyjust stare into each others eyes as they did it for about another hour. We fall asleep without saying a word. The next day I ask about what she thought and she said she didnt wanna talk about it. So I figure thats the end of it.
The following day however she asks if he can come over again. I excitedly say yes. He shows up they go straight to the bedroom. I go to the bathroom first then go to the room. When I get there They are already fucking. They were again doing it slow and kissing heavily. I look down and see no condom and she is starting to scream. He finishes and pulls out and cums on her face. Again another night and day of not much said. Then later that night he shows up without me calling him. She greets him they go straight to the room. I follow shortly after but the door is locked. I stand there and listen for almost 2 hours and then hear her say cum deep in me and then him grunting. I wait a little while longer for them to come out but they never do. I sleep on the couch. The next morning he comes out and leaves and she sleep smost of the day. Now he comes over most every night and we have had sex 3 times in a year and half. I hear them saying as they fuck they love each other and she thinks she is pregnent. She says its mine but I am not so sure. Any thoughts?

Sounds right. I've had quite a few 'one and dones' where the couple tells me this is a one time deal. It ends up lasting for years. After a few times the wife/GF starts talking about getting black bred and pregnant

You got what you asked for, this pretty much sums it up, you'll know who's it is when it's born. I wish you the best. Stefi

Leave her ass ruuuunnn shes not in it for the bpth of you and shes not in the lifestyle. She faios in love way to easy. Lol big cock n shes ready to start over. Think of all the big cocks she could be getting with a bf thats cool with it. She fucked that up. Tepl her to kick rocks and go find a lady that can handle big cock and still know who matters in her life. Thats a thot. Not a woman trifling

I always have to be present and film it all for myself. There is no way I would not be right next to her enjoying every part of watching the way she would be completely taken over by him.

It's not a take over. But there should always be respect. The bull should know his boundaries and what not to cross. Sounds like they had a shitty plan all along. And if they didn't the couple should have made rules or called it quits if boundaries were crossed. .. no respect. You can play alone but she better make sure she lets hubby know how much he's valued when it's over.

The following day however she asks if he can come over again. I excitedly say yes. He shows up they go straight to the bedroom. I go to the bathroom first then go to the room. When I get there They are already fucking. They were again doing it slow and kissing heavily. I look down and see no condom and she is starting to scream. He finishes and pulls out and cums on her face. Again another night and day of not much said. Then later that night he shows up without me calling him. She greets him they go straight to the room. I follow shortly after but the door is locked. I stand there and listen for almost 2 hours and then hear her say cum deep in me and then him grunting. I wait a little while longer for them to come out but they never do. I ******* on the couch. The next morning he comes out and leaves and she ******* smost of the day. Now he comes over most every night and we have had sex 3 times in a year and half. I hear them saying as they fuck they love each other and she thinks she is pregnent. She says its mine but I am not so sure. Any thoughts?
Great story

Back