Pulling the Plug and Saying Goodbye

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    As more and more hubbies are introducing their wives and girlfriends into the role of being a cuckold couple, you can't help but wonder if there's ever going to be an end to this lifestyle/fantasy for some of them.

What would most of you consider doing if you wake up one more and decide you're no longer going to be in this lifestyle anymore? That you've finally pulled the plug and are saying goodbye?

cuckold-humiliation-6-560x399.jpg

blackmeat, wboy, Nobby and 3 others like this.
  2. Dsoul

Nigeria
    You think for some who decide to make a stop on it that it's sometimes hard for them to come back to it afterwards?

How about in a case where they both had to relocate to someplace where they find it hard meeting such like-minded type of persons?

3. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Your man ever take time to check through your phones for such messages? ;)

4. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Not like I'm trying to pry into your affairs, but ... ever talked to him about it? Just asking.

5. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

Worded brilliantly, 100% agree. It's a bit of spice, not the whole meal !

6. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Perhaps you need to get dominant over him.

blackmeat and razyrsharpe like this.
  7. razyrsharpe

razyrsharpe Active Member

The wife has had some interruptions in the lifestyle but I am always up for it! Sometimes I have to get her excited about it again...then all is good. "Life happens while you are making other plans" -John Lennon

8. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Active Member

As part of a white couple I can't imagine it could hard to find black guys to play with ... no matter where we'd go. I'd simply send her out to a classy bar or suggest she "wander" at a sporting event in a nipple showing top. She's a great flirt! Probably take her all of 20 minutes to meet several, decide on one and make arrangements ... LOL

That said, the reality for us ... sex parties. That's our route now.

I imagine it's harder for black guys to find a white couple but that's getting easier these days. Suggestive tatoos, unmistakable jewelry, and longing looks as she finger flips her hair ... a woman knows how to get what she wants. A black guy simply has to be in the right place at the right time. Even women that only fantasize can be swayed with a soft and charming approach.

As for giving up the life style. Nah, not likely in our case. We've mentioned it once or twice but neither of us will be walking from it anytime soon. Kinda doubt we could even if we wanted to. Tooooo exciting.

blackmeat and JaynSarah like this.
  9. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Why choose sex parties? Isn't that more like swinging, as they'd be more couples in such?

10. Dsoul

Nigeria
    I'm not saying you wouldn't care... Just saying that something's probably making him fidget about the whole thing and that needs to be cleared out.

11. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Active Member

Re: sex parties: Yes, many are couples but not all. One we attended was all couples. All interracial except us. That was the hottest party so far. The host planned it that way for us.

Why sex parties? Some of our reasons are:

1) Safer: The attendees have been pre-screened. It's known who they are.
    2) Choices: If we're with only one new guy it's harder to back away from the encounter if it's not good.
    3) Hosted: Someone in charge to make sure everyone plays "nice".
    4) Customization: We can invite our chosen BBC'd guy to attend with us ... happy to pay his way.
    5) Relaxed environment: Bedrooms, game rooms, back yards, conversation pits, wet bars, etc etc.
    6) Professionals: Most of the people we've encountered have been bright, multidimensional and interesting.
    7) Easier: No sorting through all the liars, fakes and exaggerators. Someone else does that for us!

12. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Active Member

Yes, I'd have to say boredom might play a role. We're not bored with each other though. We both just crave the intensity. Who's to say why any of us get off on the things we do? I'm just glad there are others out there to match up with.

And yes again, she's sexually confident. She loves her bedtime role of being dominant over me ... and submissive to BBC'd guys. That's pretty much a prerequisite to a cuckold lifestyle I'd think.

Without submissives ... dominants would be quite frustrated and vice versa. Without small cocks to compare, "big would lose its meaning.

The trick is to find our erotic counterparts... and then be brave enough to wade out into the game!

blackmeat likes this.
  13. Dsoul

Nigeria
    [/quote]

Which would you prefer being involved at the sex party, Jay: Gangbang or Orgy?

14. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

one cant.once the wife is married to cocks,got over her initial guilt n insecurities,
    she just wont go back unless and until theres some other major reason for her to stop.

15. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member Gold Member

That´s how it should be ;)

16. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Perhaps you could arrange a scenario with another cuck couple and have you and Sarah and them play with several black men as well. How does that sound?

17. Dsoul

Nigeria
    But you've got to make sure they're the sort that gets you and Sarah excited easily.

blackmeat likes this.