Pulling the Plug and Saying Goodbye

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
As more and more hubbies are introducing their wives and girlfriends into the role of being a cuckold couple, you can't help but wonder if there's ever going to be an end to this lifestyle/fantasy for some of them.

What would most of you consider doing if you wake up one more and decide you're no longer going to be in this lifestyle anymore? That you've finally pulled the plug and are saying goodbye?

cuckold-humiliation-6-560x399.jpg

Is that even possible lol. We have and I know other couples who have taken breaks due to college and work and other things that take priority in our relationship and lives. But we have and so have others jumped right back in to it during breaks and other opportune times.

You think for some who decide to make a stop on it that it's sometimes hard for them to come back to it afterwards?

How about in a case where they both had to relocate to someplace where they find it hard meeting such like-minded type of persons?

Worded brilliantly, 100% agree. It's a bit of spice, not the whole meal !
I've felt that way about some of the men that my wife has fucked. I get some bad vibes from some of the guys she has fucked but she is really in to them. There is always alot of emotions to go through and lucky for me my wife really does love me and cares about how I feel. We may not communicate about everything that we are feeling sometimes but we both know that we love each other more than the lifestyle and that's all that matters. I love seeing and hearing about her getting fucked and she knows that. So I don't think we will ever stop the lifestyle completely. My wife is forever a hotwife I hope.

The wife has had some interruptions in the lifestyle but I am always up for it! Sometimes I have to get her excited about it again...then all is good. "Life happens while you are making other plans" -John Lennon

You think for some who decide to make a stop on it that it's sometimes hard for them to come back to it afterwards?

How about in a case where they both had to relocate to someplace where they find it hard meeting such like-minded type of persons?

As part of a white couple I can't imagine it could hard to find black guys to play with ... no matter where we'd go. I'd simply send her out to a classy bar or suggest she "wander" at a sporting event in a nipple showing top. She's a great flirt! Probably take her all of 20 minutes to meet several, decide on one and make arrangements ... LOL

That said, the reality for us ... sex parties. That's our route now.

I imagine it's harder for black guys to find a white couple but that's getting easier these days. Suggestive tatoos, unmistakable jewelry, and longing looks as she finger flips her hair ... a woman knows how to get what she wants. A black guy simply has to be in the right place at the right time. Even women that only fantasize can be swayed with a soft and charming approach.

As for giving up the life style. Nah, not likely in our case. We've mentioned it once or twice but neither of us will be walking from it anytime soon. Kinda doubt we could even if we wanted to. Tooooo exciting.

As part of a white couple I can't imagine it could hard to find black guys to play with ... no matter where we'd go. I'd simply send her out to a classy bar or suggest she "wander" at a sporting event in a nipple showing top. She's a great flirt! Probably take her all of 20 minutes to meet several, decide on one and make arrangements ... LOL

That said, the reality for us ... sex parties. That's our route now..

Why choose sex parties? Isn't that more like swinging, as they'd be more couples in such?

Re: sex parties: Yes, many are couples but not all. One we attended was all couples. All interracial except us. That was the hottest party so far. The host planned it that way for us.

Why sex parties? Some of our reasons are:

1) Safer: The attendees have been pre-screened. It's known who they are.
2) Choices: If we're with only one new guy it's harder to back away from the encounter if it's not good.
3) Hosted: Someone in charge to make sure everyone plays "nice".
4) Customization: We can invite our chosen BBC'd guy to attend with us ... happy to pay his way.
5) Relaxed environment: Bedrooms, game rooms, back yards, conversation pits, wet bars, etc etc.
6) Professionals: Most of the people we've encountered have been bright, multidimensional and interesting.
7) Easier: No sorting through all the liars, fakes and exaggerators. Someone else does that for us!

Sounds like your wife is very sexually confident which must really help with the lifestyle. My wife is a little on the shy side and doesn't really expose her body. Sounds like you 2 have explored and experienced many things. Do you think that maybe that there is some boredom here and there and you guys have to mix it up. I mean I don't know if any couple has been like we have done everything now what kind of feeling. But that's the only way I could see stopping the lifestyle completely unless the couple splits up. But I could be wrong. Keep having fun and it sounds like you have an amazing wife.

Yes, I'd have to say boredom might play a role. We're not bored with each other though. We both just crave the intensity. Who's to say why any of us get off on the things we do? I'm just glad there are others out there to match up with.

And yes again, she's sexually confident. She loves her bedtime role of being dominant over me ... and submissive to BBC'd guys. That's pretty much a prerequisite to a cuckold lifestyle I'd think.

Without submissives ... dominants would be quite frustrated and vice versa. Without small cocks to compare, "big would lose its meaning.

The trick is to find our erotic counterparts... and then be brave enough to wade out into the game!

5) Relaxed environment: Bedrooms, game rooms, back yards, conversation pits, wet bars, etc etc.
6) Professionals: Most of the people we've encountered have been bright, multidimensional and interesting.
7) Easier: No sorting through all the liars, fakes and exaggerators. Someone else does that for us!
[/quote]

Which would you prefer being involved at the sex party, Jay: Gangbang or Orgy?

one cant.once the wife is married to cocks,got over her initial guilt n insecurities,
she just wont go back unless and until theres some other major reason for her to stop.

As more and more hubbies are introducing their wives and girlfriends into the role of being a cuckold couple, you can't help but wonder if there's ever going to be an end to this lifestyle/fantasy for some of them.

What would most of you consider doing if you wake up one more and decide you're no longer going to be in this lifestyle anymore? That you've finally pulled the plug and are saying goodbye?

View attachment 60166

That´s how it should be ;)

I would love to leave the door open so anyone that walks by can see my wife being fucked by 1-2 guys and myself. And my wife is bi so maybe seeing her with a other pretty sexy wife and a few black guys would be fun as well. So many options and possibilities. You just never know.

Perhaps you could arrange a scenario with another cuck couple and have you and Sarah and them play with several black men as well. How does that sound?

Back