Pulled condom of while fucking my wife

Took my wife one night to meet 2 Indian guys at their shop after closing time.for a group fuck. First guy with condom fucked her when finished the next guy fucked her for a short while before pulling of the condom he was wearing without my wife knowing. When he came he pushed it balls deep and cum deep inside her pussie. After he pulled out the previous guy took seconds when he felt her wetness he too pulled of his condom and came deep into her pussie. It was only after wards that she realized she was impregnated when cum was oozing out of her pussie. On our way home she told me that they came inside her but I already knew that it was so hot . I fucked her in that wet slippery pussie at home receiving a fourth load
You sly dog you should have eaten her😂😂😂

Took my wife one night to meet 2 Indian guys at their shop after closing time.for a group fuck. First guy with condom fucked her when finished the next guy fucked her for a short while before pulling of the condom he was wearing without my wife knowing. When he came he pushed it balls deep and cum deep inside her pussie. After he pulled out the previous guy took seconds when he felt her wetness he too pulled of his condom and came deep into her pussie. It was only after wards that she realized she was impregnated when cum was oozing out of her pussie. On our way home she told me that they came inside her but I already knew that it was so hot . I fucked her in that wet slippery pussie at home receiving a fourth load
fake story...

Wicked 🙏🙏

I have seen guys do this in gangbangs. Rip condoms off and go bareback. Can't you feel it as a woman? They never stop it. I'm personally against it. Especially in a gangbang. When my wife goes for bareback and the guys don’t want a sloppy pussie,she’ll suck them off when they cum to keep her pussie dry for the next dude .

My view.....this is essentially ******* if it's without her consent. If she asks for it, totally different story, or 9f he announces he wants to take a condom off and she gives an affirmative....then all good...but seriously, let's respect these horny and gorgeous ladies first and foremost!!

I arranged for a 10 inch BBC to be her birthday present. We had agreed it would be condoms. He used one for round one. after they rested and cuddled, he rolled over on her top of her and starting rubbing her clit with his bare cock. That gets her really hot. After she started cumming from that he slid all 10 inches in at once bare. She didn't object.She just pulled him in and later climbed on top.
so she knew it was bare.

I arranged for a 10 inch BBC to be her birthday present. We had agreed it would be condoms. He used one for round one. after they rested and cuddled, he rolled over on her top of her and starting rubbing her clit with his bare cock. That gets her really hot. After she started cumming from that he slid all 10 inches in at once bare. She didn't object.She just pulled him in and later climbed on top.
so she knew it was bare.
My kinda woman.

My view.....this is essentially ******* if it's without her consent. If she asks for it, totally different story, or 9f he announces he wants to take a condom off and she gives an affirmative....then all good...but seriously, let's respect these horny and gorgeous ladies first and foremost!!
I totally agree

This is sexual assault if it even actually happened. So basically your wife was assaulted in front of you and you didn't do ******* or you think it's hot to fantasize about it.

Gross.
My wife had it bareback so many times before that to her it didn’t matter enough not to let them have her pussie a few more times after that. Maybe she enjoy the assault running down her legs .

Back