PUBLIC HUMILIATION

whtslvcpl

Couple
I am the husband of a black-owned white slave couple dedicated to black supremacy. We wrote more details about us under the topic "Black New World Order." Recently, however, we have been experimenting with public displays of our lifestyle, which is very exciting. Our initial experiences have involved me serving as a chauffeur servant to our black master as he takes my wife out to a romantic restaurant for dinner. We select places about an hour away to avoid possibly being seen by work associates or other people we know. Our master is in the back seat with my wife, who wears a very skimpy short dress with heels and nothing else, so she is easily stripped naked during the drive so master can fondle her as they cuddle in the back seat while I obediently chauffeur them to the destination. When we arrive, I pull up to the front of the restaurant to drop them off, and I obediently scurry to open the door for them, obediently answering "yes, Sir" as master orders me about, telling me to park the car and then wait outside as he has a nice romantic elegant meal with my wife in the restaurant, then obediently chauffeuring them to clubs, etc., obediently scurrying at master's command in the public setting, as he fondles and enjoys public displays of affection with my wife, who is dressed and acts like the white slave slut she is. We are looking forward to more outings like this.

I am the husband of a black-owned white slave couple dedicated to black supremacy. We wrote more details about us under the topic "Black New World Order." Recently, however, we have been experimenting with public displays of our lifestyle, which is very exciting. Our initial experiences have involved me serving as a chauffeur servant to our black master as he takes my wife out to a romantic restaurant for dinner. We select places about an hour away to avoid possibly being seen by work associates or other people we know. Our master is in the back seat with my wife, who wears a very skimpy short dress with heels and nothing else, so she is easily stripped naked during the drive so master can fondle her as they cuddle in the back seat while I obediently chauffeur them to the destination. When we arrive, I pull up to the front of the restaurant to drop them off, and I obediently scurry to open the door for them, obediently answering "yes, Sir" as master orders me about, telling me to park the car and then wait outside as he has a nice romantic elegant meal with my wife in the restaurant, then obediently chauffeuring them to clubs, etc., obediently scurrying at master's command in the public setting, as he fondles and enjoys public displays of affection with my wife, who is dressed and acts like the white slave slut she is. We are looking forward to more outings like this.
Superb couple

sounds hot.

This is a good start but I would suggest doing this in a mixed racial area of town with your bull. You need to be safe and he can advise nd protect. If he can't don't do it. In my opinion the demonstration of submissiveness in a white community is not as effective as that in a black community. I performed tasks in Oakland, California for a dominant black woman and it was far different from that in a white community. She controlled and protected me.

had party this weekend...made hubby get the melon ready
Stephanie
LMAO, too funny and it brings to mind a night back in high school. One night, my husband, he was my bf in high school, we snuck a few beers from his dad and he talked me into playing strip poker with him and two of his friends. Of course, I was the first one to be naked. (I know they cheated.) All three guys were hard and horny, lol! I was totally shocked when he suggested everyone could all have sex. He then went into the kitchen. He came back with a watermelon with a hole cut in it and handed it to them and said, "have fun."

They sat there eating the melon while watching us and jacking off. It was so hot!!! I didn't realize at the time how much watching or being watched would be part of our sex lives!!!.

LMAO, too funny and it brings to mind a night back in high school. One night, my husband, he was my bf in high school, we snuck a few beers from his dad and he talked me into playing strip poker with him and two of his friends. Of course, I was the first one to be naked. (I know they cheated.) All three guys were hard and horny, lol! I was totally shocked when he suggested everyone could all have sex. He then went into the kitchen. He came back with a watermelon with a hole cut in it and handed it to them and said, "have fun."

They sat there eating the melon while watching us and jacking off. It was so hot!!! I didn't realize at the time how much watching or being watched would be part of our sex lives!!!.

Attachments

• Video (37).mov
    2.2 MB
The thing about your kink is - it’s your kink. Who is to judge Cucks, stags, swingers etc ? Personally I (we) don’t get off on the humiliation thing but if that’s your deal enjoy. There are people who like the same ******* you do. Find them.

Back