Public fun?

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
So I never had sex in public or at work just for me I have worked with some sexy women of all races but I have to ask were you nervous to get caught or fired? I had my chances but the women weren't too attractive but I made a promise that I wouldn't sleep with my co workers it's worked out well because it turned out to be so much drama .

You know the saying don't ******* where you eat with the whole fucking coworkers on the job! Like you said it usually leads to drama! I work with my gf so we have had some fun ;)!

Well I bet you do lol my homeboy almost got into trouble but he was lucky he quit

....During the 2004 Kentucky Derby week my wife and I were at this popular bar in Louisville Ky when this ruckus broke out near the bathrooms. It seems some girl had gone into the men's room and was performing blowjobs on the male patrons ... normally there is never a line at the men's bathrooms, and in fact, women have been known to use the men's bathrooms to avoid having to stand in line at the women's room.
....Anyways, this gal had given 3 or 4 guys blowjobs and the line to the men's bathroom had backed up all the way into the dining area. The manager went to see the problem, discovered the woman and kicked her and her male date, who was taking pics, out of the bathroom and out of the restaurant. She was nice looking (had her Derby hat on and everything) and was somewhat intoxicated already.
....Later I heard that the manager didn't give a crap about the woman giving BJs to the men, it was the fact that the line of men overflowing into the dining area was disrupting business on Oaks day, one of their busiest restaurant days, which is the day prior to the running of the Kentucky Derby.

I work at a bar and things have happened there, but I guess that might be a little bit different than an office job. About the risk of getting caught when it comes to public: isn't that what makes it fun and exciting?

I'm sure all kind of wild things happen at bars lol they just take public fun too serious in Texas a black guy and white women was on the news for public sex and they charged them I forgot what for .

....During the 2004 Kentucky Derby week my wife and I were at this popular bar in Louisville Ky when this ruckus broke out near the bathrooms. It seems some girl had gone into the men's room and was performing blowjobs on the male patrons ... normally there is never a line at the men's bathrooms, and in fact, women have been known to use the men's bathrooms to avoid having to stand in line at the women's room.
....Anyways, this gal had given 3 or 4 guys blowjobs and the line to the men's bathroom had backed up all the way into the dining area. The manager went to see the problem, discovered the woman and kicked her and her male date, who was taking pics, out of the bathroom and out of the restaurant. She was nice looking (had her Derby hat on and everything) and was somewhat intoxicated already.
....Later I heard that the manager didn't give a crap about the woman giving BJs to the men, it was the fact that the line of men overflowing into the dining area was disrupting business on Oaks day, one of their busiest restaurant days, which is the day prior to the running of the Kentucky Derby.

Lol now that's a crazy stories you know I had a storie about my old manager she didn't get caught but she gave a blowjob to one of the workers in the home health house right on the couch I laughed so hard .

Never with co workers, but I did see a man for a while who loved to meet me at his work after hours. Would take me on the boardroom table or on his boss's desk. Said it was hard to keep a straight face when he was in those offices during working hours, thinking of what had happened there.

Never with co workers, but I did see a man for a while who loved to meet me at his work after hours. Would take me on the boardroom table or on his boss's desk. Said it was hard to keep a straight face when he was in those offices during working hours, thinking of what had happened there.

Having fun after hours is ok with me and that was a good time for you?

So I never had sex in public or at work just for me I have worked with some sexy women of all races but I have to ask were you nervous to get caught or fired? I had my chances but the women weren't too attractive but I made a promise that I wouldn't sleep with my co workers it's worked out well because it turned out to be so much drama .
My wife had sex at unusual places like public toilet but not in full view of public so not sure whether that can be considered as sex in public as such.. Another place she have had sex is in small family cabins of restaurants in India

My wife had sex at unusual places like public toilet but not in full view of public so not sure whether that can be considered as sex in public as such.. Another place she have had sex is in small family cabins of restaurants in India

Lol the public toilet is in the public and your wife knows how to have a good time .

Back