Proper way to Worship Black Cock

normal_1012821841-jpg.1136294

Worshipping a Black Master’s Cock

There are proper ways for a white slut to worship her Black Master’s cock. This same manner of servitude applies to sissy-bois, too. Always come to your Black Master with the mindset of submission. Accept that he is the one you’re here to worship and submit to. It doesn’t matter whether out in the world you’re of a higher standing than he is. As long as you’re in his presence, nothing of your societal standing or class of wealth matters. You are here to worship him. To submit yourself toward pleasing him in every way he wants and deems necessary that you should.

Submission starts not just with a slutwife/cuck hubby or sissy-boi submitting to worship a Black Master’s cock but especially in how well they present themselves toward him. They should prefer putting on an outfit that clearly states their submissive nature.

When you bring yourself before your Black Master’s presence, humility must be on your mind always. You can either be out of your clothes, or wait till he demands that you get out of it. Drop to your knees before him and await his next command. Or should you desire asking, beg him for the pleasure of worshipping his cock.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/02/worshipping-black-masters-cock.html

How do you deem it necessary when it comes to worshipping Black Cock?
Oh yes. Could totally see my wife doing this... or better yet; she watching me dressed fem and slutty in my proper place as his bitch. So embarrassing and humiliating.. and yet I can’t get enough of it. So erotic and exciting♥️

Back