Proper way to Worship Black Cock

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    [​IMG]

Worshipping a Black Master’s Cock

There are proper ways for a white slut to worship her Black Master’s cock. This same manner of servitude applies to sissy-bois, too. Always come to your Black Master with the mindset of submission. Accept that he is the one you’re here to worship and submit to. It doesn’t matter whether out in the world you’re of a higher standing than he is. As long as you’re in his presence, nothing of your societal standing or class of wealth matters. You are here to worship him. To submit yourself toward pleasing him in every way he wants and deems necessary that you should.

Submission starts not just with a slutwife/cuck hubby or sissy-boi submitting to worship a Black Master’s cock but especially in how well they present themselves toward him. They should prefer putting on an outfit that clearly states their submissive nature.

When you bring yourself before your Black Master’s presence, humility must be on your mind always. You can either be out of your clothes, or wait till he demands that you get out of it. Drop to your knees before him and await his next command. Or should you desire asking, beg him for the pleasure of worshipping his cock.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/02/worshipping-black-masters-cock.html

How do you deem it necessary when it comes to worshipping Black Cock?

2. killerheels

killerheels Member

A lot of what you say is true, It also depends what your Master wants, In my case when I decided to take a Black lover, I dressed fairly plainly ( Jeans, Top and low Heels. ) He soon told me he wanted to dress differently. I now have to wear sexy underwear, usually a Jacket and Skirt with stockings and Stilettos. He also wanted me with long Nails and Make-up. I am occasionally taken to Black Clubs so it is obvious I am owned. I am used and abused by him but that is what women like us crave ! I also have a Cuck partner. - its a case of each to their own !

3. queenmature

queenmature Well-Known Member

US
    The three of us go out in public together, restaurants, library, coffee shops....we do things together and everyone knows by seeing us together that my wife has a black lover who knows how to take care of her.

4. Maleslave

Maleslave Well-Known Member Gold Member

Belgium
    As a submissive straight cuckold it seems like ill be seduced and hypnotized by your lyrics. frightening!

Dsoul and Bigbouty2 like this.
  5. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Every white slut's proper manner of Black Cock worship begins with her learning how to Deep-Throat.

290_1000.jpg

6. Alice Red

Alice Red Active Member

Poland
    My way of worshiping black cock is very simple - I made sure to know every black cock I meet that I am a fucktoy to please him if he wants.

lucava and arthur carey like this.
  7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: Proper way to Worship Black Cock

You got it bad, DSoul. Talk about getting absorbed in your "role" ... wow!

gif_Yellowball-worshipping.gif pic_cockstatue10.jpg

The rest I'll leave small for those that want to open them. There's a place over in Asia called "PENIS PARK" ... lots of huge statues all over the park, and various statues of women copulating with large cocks. Its worth a humorous look. ........ GIF_StickMan01.gif

Attached Files:

alstep, wm4bm2use and cuckal like this.
  8. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Deep-throating is wonderful for more women to try and enjoy.

897_1000.gif

9. Dsoul

Nigeria
    The more a white slut becomes trained in worshipping Black Cock, her expertise will grow till she's then able to deep-throat with ease.

CockDissapear.jpg

10. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Proper way to worship a Black Cock is learn how to deep-throat!

BALLS-DEEP.jpg

11. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
  12. Dsoul

Nigeria
    beenblackened likes this.
  13. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I always do :mstickle:

lucava likes this.
  14. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    "The Church of St. Priapus" Was actually a thing back in the late 80s

MacNfries and wm4bm2use like this.
  15. wm4bm2use

wm4bm2use Active Member Gold Member

Saint Priapus Church
    Employer Identification Number (EIN) 942884208
    Name of Organization Saint Priapus Church
    Address 583 Grove St, San Francisco, CA 94102-4205
    Activities Church, synagogue, etc
    Subsection Religious Organization
    Ruling Date 08/1983
    Deductibility Contributions are deductible
    Foundation Church
    Organization Corporation
    Exempt Organization Status Unconditional Exemption
    Tax Period 2012
    Assets $0
    Income $0
    Filing Requirement 990 - Not required to file (church)
    Asset Amount $0
    Amount of Income $0
    Form 990 Revenue Amount $0

Read more: http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/CA/Saint-Priapus-Church.html#ixzz424ugl4Tl

16. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    I'm white and very turned on by black men sucking my cock. My shaft and balls are always spread for worship

17. Kevin83165

Kevin83165 Member

Ever notice the texture of a black sack? Also, why is the black cock always prettier than the white? The look, texture etc. is always prettier!!

18. wm4bm2use

St. Priapus Church (French: Eglise S. Priape) is a North American religion founded in the 1980s that centres on the worship of the phallus.

St. Priapus Church was founded in Montreal, Quebec by D. F. Cassidy and has found a following mainly among homosexual men in Canada and the United States. The church, which is named after the Greek god Priapus, teaches that the phallus is the source of life, beauty, joy, and pleasure.[1] The phallus is to be worshipped, which can be accomplished by a variety of sexual acts, including group masturbation.[2] Semen is also treated with reverence and its consumption is an act of worship.[1]

There are nine centres of the church in Canada and eight in the United States. The largest membership of the church reside in San Francisco, California and it is headquartered in Montreal.

19. alstep

alstep Active Member

US
    I heard they had a church in San Francisco with gloryholes for confessionals

wm4bm2use likes this.
  20. wm4bm2use

I'll see if I can verify that. If it's true, I'm taking a trip to San Francisco.:bounce::mstickle::sex::)