Progression of a chastity cage

wiwife

Female
I have attached a picture of the progression of Billy's cages over time. The one on the far right is a CB6000S. We got the S model thinking the smaller size would be more suitable to his diminutive dicklet. WRONG he was able to not only slip out of it but could actually slip back into it. That purchase for us was worthless but for others I am sure a viable option. The one in the middle is a small metal cage. It provided good security for about 6 months. Over time as Billy's dicklet shrunk even more the security was breached. The one on the far left is his current cage. It is much smaller than the middle one and has a urethra tube that provides an additional level of security. We love this one. Shrinkage is still occurring but I am hopeful this one will last a long time.

Cathy

Attachments

• 20200213_151054.jpg
    20200213_151054.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 501
I have attached a picture of the progression of Billy's cages over time. The one on the far right is a CB6000S. We got the S model thinking the smaller size would be more suitable to his diminutive dicklet. WRONG he was able to not only slip out of it but could actually slip back into it. That purchase for us was worthless but for others I am sure a viable option. The one in the middle is a small metal cage. It provided good security for about 6 months. Over time as Billy's dicklet shrunk even more the security was breached. The one on the far left is his current cage. It is much smaller than the middle one and has a urethra tube that provides an additional level of security. We love this one. Shrinkage is still occurring but I am hopeful this one will last a long time.

Cathy
I´m not sure how secure are devices with an urethral tube, but my hubby had more or less the same ones you show in your picture (without urethral tube), I thought they were secure until I could hubby masturbating because he was able to pull out, I was extremely angry because for sure it was not the first time, so I told him he had to go for an PA piercing and I accept no resistance, so he did, after the healing he had to wear only chastity devices with extra PA security, currently the holy trainer nano (I think the size is less then 2 inch) with a PA attachment, it is total secure

I’m wearing the CB6000. It’s light weight and relatively comfortable. It came with 5 rings and 5 spacers. It took me a little while to find the ring/spacer combination that wasn’t too tight around my scrotum yet tight enough that my testicules didn’t slide through the gap between the ring and the cage.

After 15 years (the last 12 have been 24/7/365) in a cage similar to the last one in your progression photo's, prolonged confinement coupled with the ageing process has resulted in me being less than one inch. The last few times I've been unlocked, it's been impervious to stimulation and simply no longer functions.

Tiny side view.jpg

Cathy

Should try a PA piercing, and then get a device that works with it, so there is virtually no way for him to "escape" the device.
Here is a device with that piece added. HTB11htDbEgQMeJjy0Fiq6xhqXXah_2000x.jpg

After 15 years (the last 12 have been 24/7/365) in a cage similar to the last one in your progression photo's, prolonged confinement coupled with the ageing process has resulted in me being less than one inch. The last few times I've been unlocked, it's been impervious to stimulation and simply no longer functions.

View attachment 3178646
I ordered myself one of these today. How difficult is it to insert the catheter into your little dicklet? My current cage is a CB3000 2 inch. I shrunk so much I only fill it up half way. Time to go smaller. I am also able to have a ruined orgasm within 25 seconds when allowed...

Cathy
Thank you for sharing 😈

Cathy
You are an very good wife. Keep him locked in and enjoy the transformation as his little cock gets smaller and smaller

I ordered myself one of these today. How difficult is it to insert the catheter into your little dicklet? My current cage is a CB3000 2 inch. I shrunk so much I only fill it up half way. Time to go smaller. I am also able to have a ruined orgasm within 25 seconds when allowed...
Not difficult at all. Just make sure you slather the catheter with a water based lubricant.

this is the reality for many cuckolds, in real life it often's does really affect the wife as she is not using your willy anymore. After a long period of lock up and no ability for erections, it is common to have difficulties getting hard again, which only reinforces why you are a cuckold.
For some, this is the desired state and a wanted outcome.

Back