Progression Has Hit A Wall

Take to a swingers club on a night they have couples as well as singles. Make sure you BYOB and they typically have a fully stocked bar except for alcohol. Have a few drinks and mingle, watch and feed her ego..

Not all woman are turned on by IR. It’s like the old proverb. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them *******.

Told her I wanted to see her with bbc then we played with a bbc dildo for my birthday where she said black cock several times nothing since that was a month ago!

what is the next move?
Take your time, you can't rush this if she's not immediately into it. My wife and I took nearly 2 years of fantasizing before she was really ok with actually going through with it. It's a big deal if you stop and think about it. Just Take your time and reassure her. Also, don't listen to wannabe cucks who just throw extreme solutions at you, they don't know *******. Hope all works out

Take your time, you can't rush this if she's not immediately into it. My wife and I took nearly 2 years of fantasizing before she was really ok with actually going through with it. It's a big deal if you stop and think about it. Just Take your time and reassure her. Also, don't listen to wannabe cucks who just throw extreme solutions at you, they don't know *******. Hope all works out
Sometimes it takes years to cultivate a flower in order for it to bloom. And it’s never a guarantee for it to happen.

The human mind is so complex, for someone to believe it can be reprogrammed to preference one sexual desire over an other is deluding themselves.

Back