Progress!

So i had to call a roofer this weekend...he shows up with a mid 20s black co worker...dude was muscular and tatted up. Im on roof talking with owner and i see the wife talking to the black guy for about 20 minutes. They leave (after telling me i need a new roof) and wife calls me into bedroom, where she is naked and spread eagle telling me to lick her cunt. Guys she was soaked and swollen like never before. Pic enclosed.. She said while she was talking to the guy her pussy was throbbing...Wish us luck!

Attachments

• cunt.jpg
    cunt.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 98
So i had to call a roofer this weekend...he shows up with a mid 20s black co worker...dude was muscular and tatted up. Im on roof talking with owner and i see the wife talking to the black guy for about 20 minutes. They leave (after telling me i need a new roof) and wife calls me into bedroom, where she is naked and spread eagle telling me to lick her cunt. Guys she was soaked and swollen like never before. Pic enclosed.. She said while she was talking to the guy her pussy was throbbing...Wish us luck!
I wish you luck and I hope your wife gets fucked by this young BBC, you two won't regret it, that's so good!

That’s fantastic !! Slowly making progress and that’s some of what makes this exciting is the slow progress. I bet that was a nice pussy to eat after she was talking to that black guy wow enjoy 😉

i guess you could say the roof guy has things covered.

Back