Profiles without pics

I've noticed is that they only start a profile to comment on something that they know damn well they shouldn't. Those usually have the same date joined and same date "last seen" basically what it comes down to, is don't get caught up with the fantasy. I have other things that I've noticed about it, but it's too truthful and it hits too close to home for many on here, LOL

... discretion is one thing, deceitful is another.

Some people enjoy the discreetness of a blank profile because they can control the media leaking out.
One can be discreet and control their media while still having "real" media on the site. I like to give the benefit of doubt to guys who comment how they would love their wife to xyz but never show what the wife looks like. Thus reason for question

Some people wish to keep their public life & personal life separate. Totally understandable these days.
I can understand how it could be frustrating for those who've lost the art of having true face-to-face conversations. Much easier to just "fake it behind a computer screen". Maybe they're lazy, maybe they're bashful ... or just desiring some "jackoff" time.

One can be discreet and control their media while still having "real" media on the site. I like to give the benefit of doubt to guys who comment how they would love their wife to xyz but never show what the wife looks like. Thus reason for question
It's not about having 'real media', they are most likely in a semi-public job where their sex life/kinks being exposed could cost them their careers. I've met a few ppl in the Dom-Sub community, or at BBC Parties-Events, that are this way b/c they have a clean-cut reputation.

Back