Help with loading media to profile.

soju2323

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Can someone please explain how to upload media to our profile? This site is very confusing when it comes to uploading. Also when we first started on this site we had a profile pic. Now all I see is an S. How do I change that back to a pic?

Can someone please explain how to upload media to our profile? This site is very confusing when it comes to uploading. Also when we first started on this site we had a profile pic. Now all I see is an S. How do I change that back to a pic?
Ive been trying to find out how to do same. I want to add pics and vids to mine. I emailed customer service 5 times and still no reply. if i would have known this how they run there site i would have never paid for it. This is ridiculous.

Ive been trying to find out how to do same. I want to add pics and vids to mine. I emailed customer service 5 times and still no reply. if i would have known this how they run there site i would have never paid for it. This is ridiculous.
I got pics of my wife removed..reason "they was fake" .. admittedly some was Photoshopped of her with a BBC but I see loads on here like that 🙈

Apologies for hijacking this thread but but since the topic of pictures has been brought up, can you actually upload pics and video to a private gallery that is actually private and viewable only to me and whoever I share pictures with through DM's? I get the option to create a personal album with advanced privacy settings but as far as I could tell there were no privacy settings and I very nearly outed myself with face pictures as the pics I uploaded started receiving reactions and were fully viewable in the general media section.

Go to the Media tab at the top. Then you will see a button to upload media. Then you have the option of where you want it. I set up an album to put pics in.

Back