Profile Verification

Finisher

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
How do we promote more verified profiles? I'm not a fan of interacting with unverified, single males, or profiles with no media. I think that's where this site is lacking way too many of these.

I've also had a couple great interactions with single women here, more so in the past. I think it's important to get more single women here! Hot wives! Time to start recruiting your friends, sisters, coworkers. Let's get more pussy for all this black cock.

I get the verified profiles but what the hell does having media have to do with it?
Personal preference.. you ask like it's ridiculous. I like to see what I'm dealing with. It gets tiring shooting your shot over and over again or taking the time to determine whether there's initial attraction. Then taking the time to build on that initial attraction. Having media helps this process tremendously.

Personal preference.. you ask like it's ridiculous. I like to see what I'm dealing with. It gets tiring shooting your shot over and over again or taking the time to determine whether there's initial attraction. Then taking the time to build on that initial attraction. Having media helps this process tremendously.
i see it more as a question of site policy. Many people - verified or not - had pictures/videos in their profiles but those got deleted due to a change in site policy. i am pretty sure not many who had that happen to them will be open to post media again. :|

Let's be honest, verification can be a nice tool but it does not save anybody from fakes or flakes. If you are interested in hook-ups fill in your profile and read the profiles of others to see if you would be interest in them. Get in touch (DM/private chat), if you are close enough to make a real-life meeting possible. Verification can also be done privately using other means not necessarily site verification. ;)

Let's be honest, verification can be a nice tool but it does not save anybody from fakes or flakes. If you are interested in hook-ups fill in your profile and read the profiles of others to see if you would be interest in them. Get in touch (DM/private chat), if you are close enough to make a real-life meeting possible. Verification can also be done privately using other means not necessarily site verification. ;)
Also certification would prove to be more valuable than verification. Proves you're actually real, rather than taking a photo and video.

i see it more as a question of site policy. Many people - verified or not - had pictures/videos in their profiles but those got deleted due to a change in site policy. i am pretty sure not many who had that happen to them will be open to post media again. :|

If they aren't site verified you can be 100% sure they aren't real. Of course, you should also go through an additional verification process if you are looking to meet up with a couple/women/black men. But without site verification, it would be impossible to find real people on this site.

I think media is more important for women/couples than it is for black men. A lot of the real women I see on this site aren't big fans of cock pics, whereas all black men on this site (and men of other races) are turned on visually by the female anatomy. I agree that media is also important for determining physical attraction. Most people have preferences for the look of their sexual partners.

Just testimonials would do, about your encounter/ experience with someone would work. It could be a perk for [real] people to be used for everyone else and not just other real people.
We use another site and they use a verification system, it's possible to verify someone you haven't even met. We've had people message us asking us to verify them as their struggling to get meets. I'm sure here would be the same.

Back