Problem sleeping with a Chastity on

I wake up in the middle of the night in pain due to erections I get in the middle of the night while sleeping.

That is completely normal when you begin wearing a chastity device all the time. Your erection is being restrained, which is the whole point of being in chastity.

Anyone know a fix to this problem?

Hand your keys over to a key holder until your body learns that erections are not allowed. Go as long as you can, and eventually it will stop happening once your body has been trained.

No one mentioned that one reason for nocturnal erections is a full bladder. If I wake up with a painful caged hardon, I'll get up, take a pee, then go back to bed. I usually fall back asleep quickly.

This is true but I have woken with a painfull hardon having to pee & cage is too tight, guess it's pinched off like a garden hose OMG waiting to soften is a SOB :)

My husband has been in one for about 3 weeks now, and to be fair, he never had an issue with sleeping or erections at night, we started off with this one but he said he kept getting ‘nipped’ in the little locator bits so we ordered the second one from lockthecock.com. He’s been out a few times, and I managed to milk him in it the other night with my magic wand, never even had to let him out and he just kept dribbling :LOL: as time goes on we will change it out for a smaller/tighter fitting one but it’s all new to us so that’ll come in time.99F7A71A-61A4-4FD8-A307-DE0BD99F9F8B.jpeg7E3DAF51-8620-42B9-9DC5-864056A4ECD6.jpeg9C389021-072B-444D-AA45-C26D93B44411.jpegB693FA47-0F7B-4A5C-B711-7ED3B2FA68A4.jpeg

does anyone has recommendations about any comfortable and good cages to buy on Amazon ?
the absolute very best, is the ''holy trainer v3'' (they have their own website) which is comfortable and secure (once you select the correct ring size. nothing out there compares to them for comfort and discretion. xxxxx. The Chinese have started to produce copies (see ebay) which are a lot cheaper than the patented brand but very good. xxx

I had the same problem with my first cage, cb6000 , someone said try the holy trainer , sorted the problem for me , don't wear it very often now but never had the pain in the holy trainer .

i just started it lately with my wife and ihave the same problem of sleeping as i feel my balls burns also morning erections are tough to handle , second what are the recommended models to get and how to get sure that i choose the size right ?

I
I would love to be in my chastity device 24/7 but I wake up in the middle of the night in pain due to erections I get in the middle of the night while sleeping. Anyone know a fix to this problem?
The more I wear my cage the more natural it feels and the more I love it. I honestly think I could wear it permanently without ever taking it off but nighttime erections cause me unbearable discomfort. It not the cage itself, it's the ring around my testicles cause swelling and the pressure becomes more than I can take. Sleeping is out of the question so it has to be removed.
Perhaps I need a larger ring??
Does anyone else have this problem?a5394a6f-9101-4098-b54b-ca3f11dc151d.png

Back