Primary difference between black and white men sex

pvak74

Male
I asked my wife to explain what was the real difference between black men and white men when it comes to sex. She said the only way she could explain it to me was the bulls she’s been with are much more primal and aggressive in bed than the white guys (including me) she’s been with. She said sex is rougher and more passionate with black guys. And with white guys, almost always the sex is much more gentle. Either because the guys are much smaller or because they cum faster than bbc. It really hit home when she said that, I really can’t measure up. But she did say although it’s different she at times although rarer prefers a gentle fuck that I give her

I posted this last month in a different sub-forum, but it's germane.

The way a black man moves when he makes love to my wife is completely different than anything I've ever seen from white men or done myself. There's a unique rhythm to their lovemaking and it sends my wife into a series of powerful, rolling orgasms. She says it's impossible to count the number of climaxes because they all blend together into a transcendental experience.

The color contrast itself is erotic. Have your wife position herself so she can see his black shaft entering her body.

I've also observed a fascinating phenomenon with all of my wife's black lovers. Even when they're penetrating her enthusiastically, their muscle control is exquisite. When they start penetrating, they're gentle, then they speed up, and then when they're about to bottom out they slow down again. This all happens very quickly, and the only reason I've noticed it is the slow-motion replay of the videos I take of each session. It's not the "stabbing" motion that white men use when they go hard and fast. It's poetry in motion, and my wife responds.

Part of the reason white boys do the stabbing motion during is because their penis is shorter and they have a tendancy of falling out of their girls pussy. I usually go slow and gently but when I pick up speed the strokes become shallower and more stabbing like you said.
I Don’t want to fall out. If I was longer and less sensative that wouldn’t happen and I could go much longer strokes. But still even if I was longer, I can’t move the way her bbc lover does, so it’s a mute point anyway

Last edited:
UN SCOOP LA COULEUR 🤣 L'ODEUR EUFORISANTE DONT ON NE PEUT PLUS SE PASSER COMME DROGUÉE !!!! LE GOUT BÎEN PLUS GOUTUE DONT ON RESTE L'ESCLAVE A VÎE UNE DROGUE L'EXTASE !!!! LA bite 👎BLANCHE👎DE MON NAÎF MARÎ EST DEVENUE SANS ÔDEUR BEURK !!!! FÀDÀSSE !!!! ET LA BEAUTÉE D'UNE QUEUE NOÎRE SCULPTURE PARFAITE QUE NÀURAS JAMAIS UNE PÀLE quéquette BLANCHE !!! J'ADORE LES FROTTER SUR MON VÎSAGE MES LÉVRES ET HUMÉE LE GIGLEUR A PÎSS D'UN MAGNÎFÎQUE GLAND EN LE PRESSANT SUR MES NARÎNES LE PLUS GRAND EXÎTANT QUI SOÎT !!!!! ĹA JE PLÀNE !!! CEST MA DROGUE !!!

I asked my wife to explain what was the real difference between black men and white men when it comes to sex. She said the only way she could explain it to me was the bulls she’s been with are much more primal and aggressive in bed than the white guys (including me) she’s been with. She said sex is rougher and more passionate with black guys. And with white guys, almost always the sex is much more gentle. Either because the guys are much smaller or because they cum faster than bbc. It really hit home when she said that, I really can’t measure up. But she did say although it’s different she at times although rarer prefers a gentle fuck that I give her
I like you and your wife

I have to agree with the primal and aggressive part. The black man I've been with have all been more aggressive than my husband. My husband is great in bed, but when I'm in the mood to be ravaged, it's my bull that I call!

Interesting. And erotic discussion. I have 8 thick pink inches. When I was younger I was good. Nowhere near the black man’s league I was good. In my 50’s I have no desire to fuck. I only want black men in her as I masturbate and get reminded of my place. That’s what makes us both happy now.
Hopefully more white men will go through this evolution. Pussy should rightfully be for black cock only. I have accepted my place as an inferior white boy... inferior to women and black men.

I have a similar experience. I’ve been told I’m a soft romantic and gentle lover. Good with hands and mouth and know how to make her climax, only not in the raw wild sexual attraction as with a well endowed masculine black MAN. With a masculine muscular black MAN, she is taken, fucked and orgasms through penetration several times and feel that she want to play the feminine sexually submissive role to 100%. With me it’s more like making love to a woman. (which she tried a few times). I think as a tiny clit dicked whiteboi cuck, this is a good description of my capabilities and my role in the relationship. Her black lovers are MEN, I’m her feminine girly cuck.

Why so many white women Won't Give Up their white husband for a black husband they just want a black bull for sex

Back