Prevalence amongst church going couples

SM3033

Male
Ive wondered if there’s any correlation between religion and likelihood of being a cuckold couple? I have met a few such couples online but haven’t physically met any. The wives I have played with, short or long term, were either agnostic or only religious in a small way. Any practicing cuckold couples who consider themselves devout, regardless of religion?

Ive wondered if there’s any correlation between religion and likelihood of being a cuckold couple? I have met a few such couples online but haven’t physically met any. The wives I have played with, short or long term, were either agnostic or only religious in a small way. Any practicing cuckold couples who consider themselves devout, regardless of religion?
As they say, there are no Atheists in fox holes. I think that probably says it all really. I am a nice normal sort of man, who is totally in love with my wife, but the good lord has seen fit to make me totally impotent.

My wife is 7 years my junior. My Wife and I have been married for 45 years. For several of the last few years i tried to deny the creeping effects of erectile dysfunction. My wife used to think my occasional bouts of limpness was a bit humorous. She used to comment that i had worn it out before we met, which probably has some truth to it, but it continued to become more and more pronounced. when my Dr. Diagnosed me with elevated cholesterol, he prescribed medications that seemed to make my impotence even more pronounced. I have tried several different types of medications to correct the cholesterol problem, and it now seems very much under control. Unfortunately I am now totally and irreversibly Impotent. My Dr. has said he is sorry for the side effects, but he said, I can die early or live to a very ripe old age. that this is so very unfair to my wonderful wife who must either suffer with me or make her own arrangements. I asked his advice, and his simple and wise answer was that if you love your spouse, God will understand the choices we make so long as they are made with love. I am now proud to say that I have told my dear wife that this is no different than it would be if either she or I would become unable to bring home groceries, we would still need food to sustain our bodies. I truly do believe that God understands our physical and emotional needs, after all he is the one who made us.

As they say, there are no Atheists in fox holes. I think that probably says it all really. I am a nice normal sort of man, who is totally in love with my wife, but the good lord has seen fit to make me totally impotent.

My wife is 7 years my junior. My Wife and I have been married for 45 years. For several of the last few years i tried to deny the creeping effects of erectile dysfunction. My wife used to think my occasional bouts of limpness was a bit humorous. She used to comment that i had worn it out before we met, which probably has some truth to it, but it continued to become more and more pronounced. when my Dr. Diagnosed me with elevated cholesterol, he prescribed medications that seemed to make my impotence even more pronounced. I have tried several different types of medications to correct the cholesterol problem, and it now seems very much under control. Unfortunately I am now totally and irreversibly Impotent. My Dr. has said he is sorry for the side effects, but he said, I can die early or live to a very ripe old age. that this is so very unfair to my wonderful wife who must either suffer with me or make her own arrangements. I asked his advice, and his simple and wise answer was that if you love your spouse, God will understand the choices we make so long as they are made with love. I am now proud to say that I have told my dear wife that this is no different than it would be if either she or I would become unable to bring home groceries, we would still need food to sustain our bodies. I truly do believe that God understands our physical and emotional needs, after all he is the one who made us.
really hate that saying there are no atheists in fox holes. So many irreligious people died for this country.

I was lucky enough to meet a super religious couple. I was religious myself at one point and time and loved the dynamic. She was a sunday school teacher and we're still friends but they don't play anymore. I would love to meet a religious cuckold or hotwife couple.

who said anything about assuming. go back & read it again without reading anything into it that i didn't say.
I mean you qualified it with however.

I really don't think it needed to be said at all if we're just going to say the "you never know" game, which is kinda the point. we never know. so why say or agree with such a statement as theres no atheist in fox holes?

I was lucky enough to meet a super religious couple. I was religious myself at one point and time and loved the dynamic. She was a sunday school teacher and we're still friends but they don't play anymore. I would love to meet a religious cuckold or hotwife couple.
Hit me up

Back