Pretty pussy lips. Are all pussy lips yummy looking?

Heres mine! Before its been abused! View attachment 477411
I would love to be between your legs. I would slide the tip of my cock in between your tasty looking lips and let you jerk me off in your pussy as I bite and licked your pretty pink nipples. Where do you want this cum to fly lover??
Tickling your pretty pussy with the tip of my cock would drive you insane!!

I would love to sit in bed with you facing away from me so I could pick your ass up by your hips and just lick that hot pussy and tongue fuck your tight asshole until your sweet cum was covering my entire face. GREAT PIC!!!!
Thanx for lovely comments, i always thought guys loved big, elephant ear pussy lips, so glad you like my rose petal lips! Would luv my sweet cum to cover your face! XX

Thanx for lovely comments, i always thought guys loved big, elephant ear pussy lips, so glad you like my rose petal lips! Would luv my sweet cum to cover your face! XX
Yes, I have wanted your hot lil ass from day 1. Ever since I saw your QoS tattoo I knew I just had to have that pussy. Patience is a virtue so I know it will happen one day!!

here i am
Your fucking pussy lips are very inviting. As a matter of fact I hear them calling me as we speak. "Kirk, come and own this hot white pussy".
And God knows I love anal. I would love to suck your pussy and tongue your asshole from the back until you squirted your sweet cum all over my lips. And then you could ride this cock as we tongue kissed. You have to show me more lover. If your ever in the DC area please reach out to me.
And right before I shoot my load in you I would flip your ass and take your asshole doggy style and unload every drop in your ass so when I started to fuck that white pussy again my seed would squirt out of your asshole everytime that I pounded that pussy!!!!!!
Yea, we need to fuck.

here i am
Your fucking pussy lips are very inviting. As a matter of fact I hear them calling me as we speak. "Kirk, come and own this hot white pussy".
And God knows I love anal. I would love to suck your pussy and tongue your asshole from the back until you squirted your sweet cum all over my lips. And then you could ride this cock as we tongue kissed. You have to show me more lover. If your ever in the DC area please reach out to me.
And right before I shoot my load in you I would flip your ass and take your asshole doggy style and unload every drop in your ass so when I started to fuck that white pussy again my seed would squirt out of your asshole every time that I pounded that pussy!!!!!!
Yea, we need to fuck.

Back