Pretty pussy lips. Are all pussy lips yummy looking?

You picked some interesting and rather extreme examples there - though meaty, and inviting!

I prefer daintier and more flowery...but they're all wonderful, and different!

Here's a shot of my redheaded (genuine) girlfriends' cuntlips, which start out a bit thick but get amazingly long and full when they're stimulated, which the second pic only begins to capture...and wrap around thick black cock in the most fabulous way :wub: Gotta get better pics...I posted a pic a while back where you can see mine, small and thin and nothing special....

View attachment 465769

View attachment 465773
Come on now. Really? So I guess you sit around getting your kicks off by knowing that such a perfect pussy is just out of reach of a horny ass guy like me. You should be ashamed of yourself for teasing me like that ;)
Lanie4BBC it just doesn't get any better than that!!!
Definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing. I'm sure when those dainty lil lips are stimulated they will simply eat a cock for breakfast and ask for seconds. You go girl. That's the type of pussy that I would follow to the ends of the earth just to get a smell, let alone a taste.

A few from me hope you like!View attachment 466013 View attachment 466014 View attachment 466015 View attachment 466016 View attachment 466017 View attachment 466018[/QUOTE
Since it's Thanksgiving I would love to gobble up that pretty pussy. Wait, what am I talking about. Fuck Thanksgiving. I just want to devour those pretty lips regardless of the day. We definitely need to hook the fuck up!!!!!! Amazingly yummy looking. Even with a hole full of cream. I just wish it was me who was lucky enough to fill your fine ass up. Beautiful pic baby girl. :)

Like!!! :wub:

Especially the thigh-highs with the lovely red-accented lace tops, bracketing pretty pussy :inlove: ...and particularly the yummy creampied cuntlips, framed with those kinky black crotchless panties! :mstickle:

:blackheart: Lanie
You nailed it Lanie, I would love to be laying on my back in bed with her squatting over me and her sweet juices dripping from her hot pussy and right down my throat. Very inviting pussy!

Like!!! :wub:

Especially the thigh-highs with the lovely red-accented lace tops, bracketing pretty pussy :inlove: ...and particularly the yummy creampied cuntlips, framed with those kinky black crotchless panties! :mstickle:

:blackheart: Lanie
You nailed it Lanie, I would love to be laying on my back in bed with her squatting over me and her sweet juices dripping from her hot pussy and right down my throat. Very inviting pussy!

I just wish I could take your pretty pussy and bottle it up and take it home with me. I would jerk off in that bottle 24/7 :)
Yea I'm in love with your sexy ass lips. If your ever in DC we need to fuck like rabbits and do our best to reproduce so that hopefully others can enjoy those lips as much as I know I will ;)
With your pussy in the jar that jar would be filled with my seed every minute of the day. Unless I take you to work and then I can also jerk off in the jar. hehe

I just wish I could take your pretty pussy and bottle it up and take it home with me. I would jerk off in that bottle 24/7 :)
Yea I'm in love with your sexy ass lips. If your ever in DC we need to fuck like rabbits and do our best to reproduce so that hopefully others can enjoy those lips as much as I know I will ;)
With your pussy in the jar that jar would be filled with my seed every minute of the day. Unless I take you to work and then I can also jerk off in the jar. hehe

What about my wifes pussy? You think its pretty?
Really man? How the fuck are you going to show me a sexy ass pussy like hers and then actually ask me what I think? I think you have lost your fucking mind for showing me her pussy and not having her fine ass on a fucking plane as we speak to DC so I can own that ass. A super moist pussy that looks like it can get more moist than a fucking Betty Crocker muffin!!!!!! That's what I think. The next time you show her pussy I expect a comment saying her fine ass is on her way to DC to be fucked right is what I think.!!!!!! Your just wrong man. I would yodel in her pussy and hope that my echo would just flow right out of her tasty looking assshole and right in to my mouth. I would eat the corn out of her turds her asshole looks so yummy. Yea. She needs this nice looking cock deep in all of her hot ass holes my friend.Oh, by the way. When is she getting on that flight again? In case you need it the name of Ronald Reagan airport here in DC also goes by DCA and IAD-DCA. Get that pussy here where it belongs :)

What about my wifes pussy? You think its pretty?
Really man? How the fuck are you going to show me a sexy ass pussy like hers and then actually ask me what I think? I think you have lost your fucking mind for showing me her pussy and not having her fine ass on a fucking plane as we speak to DC so I can own that ass. A super moist pussy that looks like it can get more moist than a fucking Betty Crocker muffin!!!!!! That's what I think. The next time you show her pussy I expect a comment saying her fine ass is on her way to DC to be fucked right is what I think.!!!!!! Your just wrong man. I would yodel in her pussy and hope that my echo would just flow right out of her tasty looking assshole and right in to my mouth. I would eat the corn out of her turds her asshole looks so yummy. Yea. She needs this nice looking cock deep in all of her hot ass holes my friend.Oh, by the way. When is she getting on that flight again? In case you need it the name of Ronald Reagan airport here in DC also goes by DCA and IAD-DCA. Get that pussy here where it belongs :)

Back