Pregnant white women with bbc

I was by myself eating lunch at cracker barrell one day. I looked across the table and there was a young petite mid-20s very pregnant brunette, beautiful. After a minute a very shy awkward young african joined her. He had an accent for sure. You could tell they knew each other and she was very nice and feeling to him and he was friendly but a little shy as if he didn't know her that well. I can only imagine they didn't know each other personally but he was the ******* of her baby and she was meeting him to just catch up and see how he was doing. I could tell there was something there between them. I imagined her husband or boyfriend set them up and they cuckold him and she got pregnant by him. She is keeping in touch with him and keeping him updated on their baby more just because he is the ******* but her husband will help her raise the baby and he will just come over and sexually please her after the baby is born so they can bond together but its mainly her idea to keep in touch with him as her lover and now babys daddy. She had a ring on and no other man was there with her so I imagine she meets him alone now without her husband since shes pregnant and hes going to be in their life anyways going forward and shes carrying his baby so her husband knows if she were going to leave she would already have left and he cant support her anyways as a young immigrant so she can stay with her husband and have her lover and their baby keeping security of her marriage and lifestyle and now having a permanent lifeline to this young black african as her lover and have an obvious reason for him being there without needing to explain why, hes the ******* and they get to see each other when they want because its in the babys interest for them to have a relationship and its in their marriages interest for him to be around at times to bond with his baby and take some of the burden off her husband doing everything for their baby including him not having to also sexually pleasure her all the time too, her babys ******* can share the responsibility of sexually pleasing her when he's around and her husbands job can be more supportive of them having sex and less stressed with one less job for a little bit.

Back