PREGNANT BY BLACK MEN

sexylilbbcwhore

Female
Gold Member
From
US
I get asked have I ever been pregnant by a black man,yes I have I love being pregnant by black men, I love feeling black man baby kicking me I love the morning sickness I love the labor pains and when I have a black man's baby I always make sure that I have it natural and I do not take any pain meds because I like to feel a black man's baby coming out of my pussy now I am looking for a steady black man he must have a job,a car,place to live and be in decent shape must be clean STD free no ******* no drama he must have 8 inches to 11inches and circumsized his balls must be full of cum because I like to get fucked three to four times every day I like cum in my pussy cum in my ass and if he cannot fuck me then I will fuck other black men on the side if I get pregnant then I will kick his ass to the curb and I will take care of my baby without anybody else's help

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0_27.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_27.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 486
  • bbcbreedme14.JPG
    bbcbreedme14.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 467
You bugging, any black man that sire a baby into the world is responsible for it.
If he doesn't help mold its identity by letting his offspring know who he is and abandons it , well in my book he's a straight up cowardly traitorous scumbag deserving the noose.

Last edited:
I get asked have I ever been pregnant by a black man,yes I have I love being pregnant by black men, I love feeling black man baby kicking me I love the morning sickness I love the labor pains and when I have a black man's baby I always make sure that I have it natural and I do not take any pain meds because I like to feel a black man's baby coming out of my pussy now I am looking for a steady black man he must have a job,a car,place to live and be in decent shape must be clean STD free no ******* no drama he must have 8 inches to 11inches and circumsized his balls must be full of cum because I like to get fucked three to four times every day I like cum in my pussy cum in my ass and if he cannot fuck me then I will fuck other black men on the side if I get pregnant then I will kick his ass to the curb and I will take care of my baby without anybody else's help
Marry me

your hubby is one helluva lucky guy

Go girl. You got game anc much ,much more

[CQUOTE="ChicagoBLK, post: 2380398, member: 46995"]
Wow. We need more women like her on this site.
[/QUOTE]
No we don't need women like her...sorry. but if her way of thinking, get pregnant with another man baby and leave the one she with. We black men take care and help raise our children to be respected people in this crazy world. She just wants baby and welfare

Back