Pregnant by a Bull

To answer your question, it is true that even with condoms, etc an "accident" could happen. If it did, I know my wife would want to have the baby and I would support her decision. Even though the "idea" of another man impregnating her is hot for both of us, we know the reality would not be so we do take precautions but as I said, if somehow it happened, we would deal with it

And I guess he came to me because I trained them and he can't really talk about it with his work friends lol

Rofl well he's going to have some explaining to do in a few months. If he asks what to say to his/her family tell him either:

1: The truth
: The truth but say she was ******* or her car broke down late at night and she did have a signal to call. And a black guy helped her but wanted payment.

2: Say they had been trying but he is shooting blanks so they used a clinic and their was a mix up.

Other than that sit back and smile.

My wife and her boyfriend meet alone ( I think it's the pinnacle of this lifestyle ) but they haven't done an overnighter yet.....This Memorial Day Weekend they will spend two nights alone together. They have progressed to he cums inside her every time now so we have been using no high-risk times sex method.....but guess what Memorial Day weekend is? Extremely high-risk time.....He's a great looking young man that goes deep and I don't think she'll have a chance to stop him all weekend. She even said that to me....so it's going to happen.

To answer your question, it is true that even with condoms, etc an "accident" could happen. If it did, I know my wife would want to have the baby and I would support her decision. Even though the "idea" of another man impregnating her is hot for both of us, we know the reality would not be so we do take precautions but as I said, if somehow it happened, we would deal with it

My wife and I were of the same mindset. As hot as it was for both of us to have another man's baby, we never deliberately tried to get her pregnant. However, if it happened, we also decided we would raise the baby as our own.

My wife's extended family is full of women who are married to men who aren't the biological fathers of their children. One "*******" had 4 *******, including my wife, none of which were biologically his. I'm certain that's where my wife learned her cuckoldress behavior. I'm very happy I found my way into her family, too. It suits me perfectly.

My wife and her boyfriend meet alone ( I think it's the pinnacle of this lifestyle ) but they haven't done an overnighter yet.....This Memorial Day Weekend they will spend two nights alone together. They have progressed to he cums inside her every time now so we have been using no high-risk times sex method.....but guess what Memorial Day weekend is? Extremely high-risk time.....He's a great looking young man that goes deep and I don't think she'll have a chance to stop him all weekend. She even said that to me....so it's going to happen.
Good luck. Hope it happens for you. Watch how she changes if she knows the baby is not yours.

My wife and I were of the same mindset. As hot as it was for both of us to have another man's baby, we never deliberately tried to get her pregnant. However, if it happened, we also decided we would raise the baby as our own.

My wife's extended family is full of women who are married to men who aren't the biological fathers of their children. One "*******" had 4 *******, including my wife, none of which were biologically his. I'm certain that's where my wife learned her cuckoldress behavior. I'm very happy I found my way into her family, too. It suits me perfectly.
there are a variety of reasons children may not grow up with their biological fathers most common being death and divorce. Not that unusual for a woman to be married two or even three times. There are circumstances where the woman is permiscous with a variety of partners and has resulting children. There are circumstanes of poligamy and poliandry with associated children. Divorce and remarriage is likely more common.

Good luck. Hope it happens for you. Watch how she changes if she knows the baby is not yours.
Well, it did happen they spent the weekend together, Its an unreal experience for sure....seeing her pack to be with him. and just seeing her pack her panties was crazy....I guess just knowing he's going to be slipping them off. It was a long weekend for me...I really didn't sleep well at night and maybe that was knowing she was sleeping next to him with his seed placed deep inside her....not just one night but two. Well, she did say when she got home that she had a wonderful time with him and wants to do it again soon....so does he she said.....also he did stay inside every single time. So now it's a waiting game.

Well, it did happen they spent the weekend together, Its an unreal experience for sure....seeing her pack to be with him. and just seeing her pack her panties was crazy....I guess just knowing he's going to be slipping them off. It was a long weekend for me...I really didn't sleep well at night and maybe that was knowing she was sleeping next to him with his seed placed deep inside her....not just one night but two. Well, she did say when she got home that she had a wonderful time with him and wants to do it again soon....so does he she said.....also he did stay inside every single time. So now it's a waiting game.

please let us know...

No way am I shooting up a club just for them to have my baby I couldn't sleep at night knowing it's a baby I'm not taking care of and I have no ******* now. But for 1 millllllllion dollars lol jk but nah that's wild.

I believe all children should have a right where they came from or who their relatives were. Hell, at least when they turn 18.
Amazing how many ******* today have no clue about Family History or Ancestry and either have no interest in genealogy or have no comprehension of what it means. Years ago some subjects were not discussed around *******. Today it all over TV. Illegitimate babies and pregnant single women and married women pregnant by other men were hidden away and concealed from the public. Women " went away " to live with "relatives ". Not so long ago , we learned of an aunt who was fooling around and got pregnant by her lover. Quite a surprise. But it did explain a lot that , until then , we didn't understand.

The particular ******* I referenced married the woman when she became pregnant by another man, and she already had two by one guy and my wife who was actually her niece, who got there by her real mom's death. Never the less, he wasn't the ******* of any of the four *******. His wife ran around with all kinds of men even after they got married. Last I heard, she had a boyfriend of about 30, and she is in her early 70's. And yes, she's always been hot as hell and highly sought after by just about any guy who's ever seen her. Her daughters are also hot as hell, too. All of the females are great cuckoldress material. It's well-known that one of the grandmothers was a ******* for years and another one was also very promiscuous, so maybe that's where they all got their talent with men.
Certainly most unusual for many white middle class people but form some life is just survival and some women have several husbands as they go through life. Some women are very active socially and have very vigorous sex lives. Some women live desperate lives going from one man to the next seeking security, protection, and support. Other women are just sexual amazons churning through men never satisfied with any one man. Such a wide variety of lifestyles and living conditions today.

Back